Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Firs Anelope of the year

I dont have very many pictures, my camera was messing up I couldnt even get a photo of me with my goat.Thats one pain of hunting solo. The scamp is a nice trailer for one guy but they are pain to pull. They are to short and when you ge up to 70 mph it can get hairy( most desert highways are 70mph speed limit). It was a great time and Im already planing a trip to wyoming for next year or us my preferance points for California. Good luck to every one.

Here are some trail camera photos of some spots I was watching.These wildgame innovation cameras were on sale at the local walmart for $35 and were perfect ones to leave out on public land but there night photos were junk but for a total of $45 they did there job.
SUNP0088.jpg

SUNP0083.jpg

SUNP0057.jpg

SUNP0023.jpg

SUNP0005.jpg

Nice buck, Congrats.

Always good to see the first kill reports showing up every year. Let the fun begin.

Great antelope!

Darned horses, I wish there was a better way to manage their numbers.
It's amazing what a herd of horses can do to an area...

They could be managed better very easily, just need some folks in DC to get rid of some hurdles and red tape... :D

WOW....you're already hunting! that is AWESOME. I guess it has officially begun, good work!

Darned horses, I wish there was a better way to manage their numbers
SSS
Oh wait that was for a different critter....now for a horse a shovel is a bit underpowered...

Congratulations GETTERDONE. Very nice buck!

I LOVE horses, (feed 3 of them daily) but I do not care for the feral kind. They can really displace the antelope and other native species when water and feed are at a premium.

Cornell 2012 and I were busting some clays at Sage Hill in Reno this evening and a herd of them came through right between targets. Guess they never heard of lead poisoning.

Feral horses ended up on the Nevada state quarter ahead of bighorn sheep. Not so sure there wasn't some propaganda fed to the kids that vote in that poll.

Sorry I digress from the effort of you doing some great home work, and putting a nice buck out of the misery he endured competing with the equine in that region.

Good job!

I feel the same way. I love when I find a mountian lion that prays on them. Its good they thin them out a bit and the cat usualy a big one. Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

Congrats on a great lope. I have a week to wait then it's off on our own little adventure. It's almost time. FINALLY!!!!

Back