Few recent parrots

mtmiller

Started chasing roosters again recently. GuNR has been making me a very proud daddy.

Two of these were in the previous pic.

GuNR is very photogenic and very talented. You make Montana look like a winter paradise.

Blue jeans and no hat? December in Havre looks easy.

Great pics as always.

Nice photos, I love that last one. Glad someone has some halfway decent bird numbers.

Was out goose hunting yesterday and as my wife was walking down a levee she flushed a ditch chicken as I watched from 100yds away. Having never hunted them or seen one here in CA I had no idea of the season so we watched him fly away. My wife lamented that it was the only bird she could positively ID and was in range (was a slow day for geese)

Great pics, as usual! GunR looks a mite dirty in that first one. Does he get a bath inside or outside the house this time of year?

Great pics, as usual! GunR looks a mite dirty in that first one. Does he get a bath inside or outside the house this time of year?

Bath? He is a dog and I don't have a wife in the house.:D

He has had some inside days over the last month, but if it is in the double digits (above zero) he has been in the house. Mostly for protective reasons.:D

Back