Few furs off to NAFA

Nice coyotes! Been hearing of the trappers down south not getting any decent prices for their fur. Those are beauties, good luck at the auction!
Be interested hear the price range of the sold furs, not your actual payment.
Called in or mostly trapped?

Nice coyotes! Been hearing of the trappers down south not getting any decent prices for their fur. Those are beauties, good luck at the auction!
Be interested hear the price range of the sold furs, not your actual payment.
Called in or mostly trapped?
I should Average around $100. Two were shot as I was out and about the rest trapped. Called 5 or 6 spots this winter only and with no luck

Oh wow! That is great!
What do most people purchase yotes for? Displays or is there a particular value within some form of material use?

Grats and best to your return value!

Oh wow! That is great!
What do most people purchase yotes for? Displays or is there a particular value within some form of material use?

Grats and best to your return value!

Our fur buyer sells to the trim market I believe, think trim around hoods and collars. They want the long guard hairs intact, makes for an early ish harvest around here, before snow cover rubs the guard hairs off.
Good luck, nice put up . $100 sounds like a lot till you get started fleshing and drying. Hope they bring you an even better price than you expect. Those are some big bodied lopers.

Yes mine go to auction and are bought for trim. I’m lucky the best coyotes come from the prairie provinces and MT and ND so I have some of the best coyotes and get top $$$. I think lots of our coyotes end up going to Canada goose coats

Averaged 90$ US on the batch. Can’t complain about that on ugly bush coyotes. Had a couple damages that dropped the average a bit

That's darn good, especially with a few bad ones mixed in. Sask, Alberta, and northern Montana have coyote color, size, and weather that produce some of the finest canine fur I've ever seen. Good work.

Considering the trade war going on right not I think you did really great. I didn' t trap this winter because of time and other commitments. Really thought the price would be worse. Congrats!

That's darn good, especially with a few bad ones mixed in. Sask, Alberta, and northern Montana have coyote color, size, and weather that produce some of the finest canine fur I've ever seen. Good work.
Yes they are I am pretty far north so lots of dirty bellies and brown coyotes

Very nice! I didn't have the time this year to finish my fur so I just sold on the round this year and averaged $70 a coyote. I did miss the fur put up process and will be back to doing it next season.

Very nice! I didn't have the time this year to finish my fur so I just sold on the round this year and averaged $70 a coyote. I did miss the fur put up process and will be back to doing it next season.
That’s still very good prices. Up here it’s like 20-40$ on the carcass

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back