Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Few birds shot this weekend

mtmiller

Decided to skip fishing this weekend and chased birds instead. The weather cooperated and it was a good couple days to be out. If I could do it again, I would have shot some different spots, but scratched out a couple shots that I liked. I wish it was this easy and colorful in the fall.:D

6_zpsae0a65b4.jpg

12_zpsdb5b9b39.jpg

11_zps2bd4bff2.jpg

There were a few birds around.
86_zps26069f4d.jpg

Sprig dominated.
88_zpsfe558e75.jpg

Last edited:
Man I love these fowl pics. I noticed that lone baldplate in the also... I gotta find the others now..

The last 2 photos would be good to make into puzzles.

Hard to tell, but looks like a possible Mallard/Sprig cross. Mantail?? Looks like a green head with a yellow bill and the white neck. I imagine you can zoom in on the photo with better resolution. Great photos Miller.

Attachments

• 88_zpsfe558e75.jpg
    88_zpsfe558e75.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 450
holy cow..I am jealous...I spent the winter chasing a pintail trying to get a picture of him, and here you have piles of them! Very nice!

Very nice.

I drove from Glasgow to Hingham on Saturday and there were birds everywhere. Should be a great fall when they come back from up north.

Nemont

It took me a while but I found that Widgeon in the last pic. I have been seeing some nice flights of Pintails around Helena the last few weeks too.

Hard to tell, but looks like a possible Mallard/Sprig cross. Mantail?? Looks like a green head with a yellow bill and the white neck. I imagine you can zoom in on the photo with better resolution. Great photos Miller.

When I zoom in on that, it does get blurred, but it sure looks like a pintail drake head stretched out in front of a pinnie hen body. (2 ducks looking like one)

Back