Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Favorite Friday tunes

Bernie Leadon's beautiful tribute to Gram Parsons..

If he had not became friends with Keith Richards he might still be with us, who knows.

But many things about this song brought backs memories, thanks harley

also thank you Tradewind for the posts

I was going to suggest a couple that I enjoy when out on the water, but they are so old and I am afraid some of them would put you to sleep (-: But when sailing and watching the sun set with a drink in hand, songs like Ella Fitzgerald -- Summertime is not all bad .

Many great tunes posted today, which bring back many great memories

"Memories are so beautiful and yet. Whats to painful to remember we simply choose to forget"---------. "The Way We Were" certainly fits this thread. Love the song but was never a fan of Barbara --but the girl could sing

If he had not became friends with Keith Richards he might still be with us, who knows.

But many things about this song brought backs memories, thanks harley

also thank you Tradewind for the posts

I was going to suggest a couple that I enjoy when out on the water, but they are so old and I am afraid some of them would put you to sleep (-: But when sailing and watching the sun set with a drink in hand, songs like Ella Fitzgerald -- Summertime is not all bad .

Many great tunes posted today, which bring back many great memories

"Memories are so beautiful and yet. Whats to painful to remember we simply choose to forget"---------. "The Way We Were" certainly fits this thread. Love the song but was never a fan of Barbara --but the girl could sing
100% agreement Europe. Shut up and sing Barbra!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back