Fat kid and snow flakes

What an excellent way to spend a week. Fantastic ram.

Congrats! Love those dark colored horns. I was watching a part of the AK Range get socked in with clouds on August 9th and thought "I'll bet these conditions are making some sheep hunters nervous." Glad you were able to get out a bit early and have a good hunt.

Great ram again Ivan. Any legal ram is a trophy IMO and they are all unique. Sure is nice to have those ones that you know are legal immediately to calm you nerves.

My bro said the weather was horrible the first week as well in his area, rain and snow zero visibility. They were stuck in the tents for 13 hours one time. He's out again this week so we will see. Well thanks for sharing and allowing the nephew to tag along. He'll remember that forever.

Really cool pictures and story. The more I am on this site and the more I see these wilderness hunts the more the fire is burning to do some.

Wow, great recap! Love the photos, that's cool you got to make some memories with family.

Great photos of a hunt of a lifetime for most folks. You're sure doing it right. Congrats on a successful hunt.

Wow, what a great trip. Think I might need to spend some more time researching NR bow tags.

Wow, what a great trip. Think I might need to spend some more time researching NR bow tags.

Pretty sure as an Alien you will need a guide for all species. If you're a US non-resident then you will need a guide for sheep/goats/brown bears. The rest are available OTC.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back