Fat kid and snow flakes

Bambistew

Blood was split, tears were shed, snow was shoveled, and a fat kid put a double broomer to rest.

RIP Stumpy.

kansasdad

Blood was split, tears were shed, snow was shoveled, and a fat kid put a double broomer to rest.

RIP Stumpy.

"Oak style" reports certainly leave a lot to the imagination. Congratulations are in order so it seems.

Looking forward to the "rest of the story" reports with gorgeous photos.

Gerald Martin

Happiness resounds in the kingdom... except for those of us who require pictures so we can enjoy the tale as well. Congrats to the fat kid.

Spitz

Awesome. Doesn't that make for a Grand Slam of Dahl's sheep for you? Can't wait to read about it

Dave N

Way to go, Ivan! I've been waiting to see what you bring home this year. Always love the critters and the scenery. We're still in the dreaming mode...

indian larry

To sum up the start of the story its about as such. Larry had a fan on and didn't hear his alarm and was late getting out the door and still had to make another stop. Bambi had a bit of Jaeger that kept him up and he ended up getting kicked in the face. He didn't get much sleep. It didn't start off on swell.

Dave N

To sum up the start of the story its about as such. Larry had a fan on and didn't hear his alarm and was late getting out the door and still had to make another stop. Bambi had a bit of Jaeger that kept him up and he ended up getting kicked in the face. He didn't get much sleep. It didn't start off on swell.

Oh, this should be GOOD! :D

Bambistew

Still sorting out gear, prepping for a caribou hunt, organizing photos and then fishing got in the way of it all today. Fall's a busy time in AK.

Bambistew

I was told to refrain from posting pictures of rams until they're sealed. Headed to F&G now, fingers crossed.

Laundry day
ov9cntJqxDm1NB9AuYyAeU-4A0DPsvxcnYE-xH_zJaZU=w1174-h880-no

First fire roasted sheep steaks

sM0neVdxbnekFaSaGXhcXTP4I7soVLOdxCrmXYVdWqYl=w1251-h834-no

Larry trying to get paid.

APLsKqoJkzejtFHoOxIKk0w8lLxkPRkVlebxziqVhvPe=w660-h880-no

My 17yo nephew on his first true mountain hunt. Not a bad HS graduation present, or so he says.

wMw0LLKFZhOoxi9YeGrdPDwKelFU7SPwemGqx7BlrOZ6=w1174-h880-no

Larry philosophizing the importance of Snickers nutrition.

vly1h_zGEXQSMC9fObyrDPi0_1P0qWJFM-rKEXtX-sKJ=w1174-h880-no

MT_elk

Nice pics so far. Still on the edge of my seat for the ram pics. :)

Lawnboy

I was told to refrain from posting pictures of rams until they're sealed. Headed to F&G now, fingers crossed.

Double broomer requires no worries so post the picts ASAP :D I'm missing out this year so I need my sheep fix. It's been torture seeing ram picts come in this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rangespec3