Caribou Gear

Falconry

Those are all beautiful birds. True predators. I can't imaging the commitment that must take. Thanks for posting. Fun to learn about different genres of hunting.

How often do you take the hawk out. Love action pictures or kill pictures. Very intrigued with your sport.

You work harder for a rabbit than I would for a deer. Much respect!

That's pretty impressive. It's cool to see something so old-world and wizard-like thriving today. Thanks for sharing!

Very cool! Are you going to try for one of the passage permits? I would love to fly a large longwing. Probably a Prairie for my first, but I don't have anywhere to have a pigeon loft or a dog right now, so it'll have to wait a few years.

The thought is to purchase one, but I might do a wild bird. I'm not sure to be honest. My long term plan (5+) is to be able to move into a Golden Eagle, but who knows when that will actually happen...

How often do you take the hawk out. Love action pictures or kill pictures. Very intrigued with your sport.

You work harder for a rabbit than I would for a deer. Much respect!

With the Red Tail, I was hunting 2 or 3 times a week usually. Some people have the time to hunt daily, some only on the weekends.

The thought is to purchase one, but I might do a wild bird. I'm not sure to be honest. My long term plan (5+) is to be able to move into a Golden Eagle, but who knows when that will actually happen...

Very cool. I haven't wanted to commit to an imprint yet but the ones I have been around have been a dream. And flying an Eagle looks like so much fun. I would love to someday. I am hoping that eagle trapping opens again someday though. That experience looks incredible.

Back