Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Extreme Elk Magazine Issue #1 Cover!

THEBUGLER

attachment.php

On behalf of everyone at Extreme Elk Magazine, we are excited to finally unveil the cover for our Premier Issue!

Congrats to Ryan Revis! His story, "Big Sky Persistence", was selected as the Cover Story for Issue #1.

There are some awesome stories and features packed into Issue #1, and we're vigorously working on Issue #2. You won't want to miss the "Campfire Q&A" with Dan Evans from Trophy Taker!

Be sure to send us your stories and/or photos to be included in future issues and have a chance to win some great gear from companies like Vortex Optics, Sitka Gear, Zamberlan Boots, Trophy Taker, Heads Up Decoy, S4 Gear, S&S Archery, Skullhooker, and Spot-Hogg!

Look in your mailboxes around January 20th for issue #1!

Many thanks!
Dirk Durham
Elk101.com- Extreme Elk magazine
Visit us at www.extremeelk.com

Here are a couple more shots from the Premier Issue...with a fresh, new look, Extreme Elk is going to look like no other hunting magazine out there!

Cover-Story.jpg

Head-to-Head-Spread2.jpg

Sacrifice_Reward1a.jpg

Many thanks,
Corey Jacobsen
Elk101.com - "Extreme Elk" Magazine

Guys you can still order right now and get the first issue. Thanks!

Dirk Durham

The wait is killing me, I subscribed Nov 14th!!!! :eek:

Should make it that much better when it gets here :D

I got a copy in the mail a couple weeks ago. It is a real high quality mag. My 84yr old dad really likes the way the stories are written. I'm not surprised it's good, Corey Jacobsen is a class-act. When Idaho first started it's mentored hunter program I was inquiring about the units just across the Snake River to take my nephews on a deer hunt. Corey offered to help us on a cow hunt in an area he knew. The timing of the elk season didn't work for the kids so I stuck with the deer hunt but I'll never forget that offer. A guy with his credentials in the elk hunting world willing to take the time to help complete strangers fill some youth tags. I'll be subscribing.

I got a copy in the mail a couple weeks ago.

Brittany, I think you may have our magazine confused with "Elk Hunter" magazine. Our magazine "Extreme Elk", will be in our customers mail boxes in a couple weeks.

Thanks!
Dirk Durham
Elk101- Extreme Elk magazine

Brittany, I think you may have our magazine confused with "Elk Hunter" magazine. Our magazine "Extreme Elk", will be in our customers mail boxes in a couple weeks.

Thanks!
Dirk Durham
Elk101- Extreme Elk magazine

I did, I'm sorry about that. Senior moment. Looking forward to it.

I did, I'm sorry about that. Senior moment. Looking forward to it.

:) Thats quite alright. Who woulda thought 2 Elk hunting magazines would pop up around the same time? :) With both of us putting out 4 issues a year on a little different schedule, that equals 8 issues a year of elk hunting.....Sweet! :)

00small72926153.JPG

Latest info from the printer.....Putting some ink to the paper for our proofs! Getting closer :)!!!

Dirk Durham

FYI - These guys have a solid conservation ethic. Tony Bynum is one of the gurus on this, and he's been doning photos for our newsletter, as well as advocating for wildlife and wild country. Now Extreme Elk Hunter Magazine is a corporate sponsor of MWF's newsletter. It goes out to approximately 8,500 people in MT and nationwide.

Looking forward to the first issue!

FYI - These guys have a solid conservation ethic. Tony Bynum is one of the gurus on this, and he's been doning photos for our newsletter, as well as advocating for wildlife and wild country. Now Extreme Elk Hunter Magazine is a corporate sponsor of MWF's newsletter. It goes out to approximately 8,500 people in MT and nationwide.

Looking forward to the first issue!

Ben, you are referring to Elk Hunter Magazine (with Tony Bynum), not Extreme Elk. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back