Extreme Elk Magazine

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Some of you probably see this new banner floating around for Extreme Elk Magazine. As you know, we are pretty picky about who we associate with for our platforms. We are very happy to have been long-time friends with Corey, Dirk, and the guys at Extreme Elk.

If you look at the ad, you will see Hunt Talk's very own Critter Getter on the magazine cover of the episode further back. Given the amazing elk pics that show up on this website every hunting season, I am sure our members would be fertile ground for Extreme Elk and their pursuit of other reader's stories.

I am confident in saying there is no magazine group that understands and celebrates the core of self-guided public land hunting as does the crew at Extreme Elk. They donated a bunch of subscriptions as prizes in the BADASS drawing last summer. Hopefully guys who got those will re-new this year. If you are a serious public land elk hunter, I would suggest you subscribe to Extreme Elk. I get the digital copy and enjoy it immensely.

2014 Extreme Elk Banner_728x90.jpg

A great magazine and the one I look forward to getting the most.

Thanks so much Randy! You know the respect and friendship is mutual, and we're honored to be able to hang out here.

Muleguy, I sold Elk101.com to Camofire.com so I could focus solely on Extreme Elk Magazine.

Thanks everyone! September is just around the corner!

Many thanks,
Corey Jacobsen
Extreme Elk Magazine
www.ExtremeElk.com

excellent magazine, just wish there was at least 6 issues instead of 4, its a long agonizing wait between issues.

I love the magazine as well. I was also super impressed with the videos.

Corey, will you guys have any future videos coming out? Elk hunting University was awesome for a novice elk hunter.

I have every issue and it is the only magazine I get thats not related to a conservation org. Corey is one of the guys we should all be proud to have on our side.

So, if it's good mag and not a sponsor it's not worth looking into? There is a world beyond this website....:eek:
I did not intend to imply that. However, I think suggesting a competing magazine on a thread by the owner of free site stating a new sponsor partnership is bush league. On a thread asking about good elk periodicals I'd have no problem with it.

I do believe that the world does revolve around this site! :D Either I'm right or I'm a loser, you can pick for me... ;)

I did not intend to imply that. However, I think suggesting a competing magazine on a thread by the owner of free site stating a new sponsor partnership is bush league. On a thread asking about good elk periodicals I'd have no problem with it.

I do believe that the world does revolve around this site! :D Either I'm right or I'm a loser, you can pick for me... ;)

I don't think it's bush when the previous poster was looking for more than 4 issues a year...

Neither right or a loser, just have tunnel vision....:D

p.s. smileys make everything ok.

+1.

It's bush league because Extreme Elk and the other sponsors are paying for the website that you frequent everyday for free. We all have our opinions, but there is a time and place.

FWIW, I think BOB was just trying to help 1976 find something to fill in the gaps between the "agonizing" wait between his reception of Extreme Elk mags. He probably wasn't meaning to go bush league.

Bush league :D .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfGYbKsRGdI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back