Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Extreme Elk Magazine

Thanks guys, and thanks Randy for teaming up with us!

VanHook, we are always looking for suggestions, recommendations, and feedback. In each issue, we try really hard to keep our story to feature ratio at 1:1. In certain issues, like the Fall issue, we sometimes pack a couple extra stories in there, but we always have at least 5-6 solid features in each issue (gear reviews, how-to, tips and tactics, etc.).

We sent out a survey last fall and had over 3000 responses, with an overall rating of 9.3/10. One of the suggestions was to incorporate more features, which is why we aggressively started twisting Randy's arm... :) With a few other changes you'll see in the upcoming Summer issue, I hope we're continuing to evolve into the best public land, DIY hunting magazine available.

Thanks again guys!

I also met these guys at the SLC hunt expo attended the calling seminar and got a subscription at the show! I cant wait to see this issue I think a great magazine just got even better!

Apparently Randy doesn't have enough to do! (Either that or his Dairy Queen bill is getting too high! LOL!)

I get to hear from Randy on one additional source! Very good magazine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back