Caribou Gear Tarp

Everyone point and laugh

Today's vehicles have great capability by flipping a switch or turning a dial. This can get dumbasses like that one in big trouble. I'm a little impressed by the Colorado. mtmuley
And let’s be honest. Driving skills and bad OEM tires probably got them stuck. Put some BFGs on and take a few laps around Black Bear Pass and you’re good.

Well, they are from Arkansas.....that answers alot of questions.
Yeah. I heard the first question on the Arkansas driver's exam is "Write your name here." Only 31% answer correctly. They should make it multiple choice. Four surnames would cover most of the population. 😁

Idiot GIFs | Tenor

Today's vehicles have great capability by flipping a switch or turning a dial. This can get dumbasses like that one in big trouble. I'm a little impressed by the Colorado. mtmuley
True and sometimes too much tech overthinks the situation. I watched a YouTube vid of Matts off-road recovery, a guy in Utah who rescues stuck rigs. He recovers a lot of new vehicles like ford raptors.

One time he had difficulty driving a newer tacoma out of the sand because the technology kept putting the truck into “nanny mode”. He wanted more throttle but it kept powering down or something. Sometimes you just need to let the ponies loose.

And one of those British guys on the grand tour was in a new Rover driving hard in deep loose dirt, and it went into limp mode.

But yes stuff like rock crawl and descent mode is pretty helpful

Had a buddy forget to set a parking brake when we worked at a zip line course. His jeep launched off the cliff and landed at the base of one of the ziplines and needed to be removed asap. They hired a heli to haul it out. Unfortunately I was out of town but it sounded like quite the ordeal.

I’m guessing that may be how they get it off the mountain but the altitude may make that tricky. I know nothing about Heli…

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back