Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Evaluate this article

As for mineral leases, last quarter Montana/Dakota had 13 millions in receipts. I think that probably covered administration costs for the 3 month period, if not it was probably covered by royalties.;)

Wrong again. NR hunters(Texans) who pay their Federal taxes supported your administration cost for that 3 month period.:D

Sorry I know wrong thread.

WOW! You guys are producing alot more on the minerals side of thingss than we are. We have maybe a dozen rock mines for largely landscape rock. I doubt that covers the salaries of 2 folks, but I could be wrong. But, now we are getting some attention for oil/gas...

PS- I guess those types of numbers are why Rock Springs, WY has a VERY NICE BLM office...

BHR,

I want you to show where tree huggers have closed roads to motorized access which ultimately led to loss of trapping/hunting rights in those areas.

You cant provide proof because it doesnt exist.

Read your post, you said, "After the huggers get the motorized recreation, cattle, oil gas and other extractive resources out of the area, they'll have plenty of time on their hands to shut down the trapping and hunting of wildlife there as well."

What proof do you base this on? The conclusion you jumped to was that once motorized recreation was banned or a drilling permit denied...hunting and trapping would surely follow. I've never seen ANY such proof of that happening. How many wilderness areas are off limits to trapping and hunting in MT, WY, ID, AK?

Just curious.
I am a disabled hunter and as soon as they get those roads closed that is less territory I have the opportunity to hunt I went and bled and almost died a few times for this country just to see roads closed because of tree huggers I have seen the entire forest around Flaming Gorge die and burn because the tree huggers were more worried about spraying to kill the beetle’s. Just look at California every year and all of the wildfires because they will not manage their own forests correctly due to the tree huggers. So just stay out of our state so you can watch yours burn.

I am a disabled hunter and as soon as they get those roads closed that is less territory I have the opportunity to hunt I went and bled and almost died a few times for this country just to see roads closed because of tree huggers I have seen the entire forest around Flaming Gorge die and burn because the tree huggers were more worried about spraying to kill the beetle’s. Just look at California every year and all of the wildfires because they will not manage their own forests correctly due to the tree huggers. So just stay out of our state so you can watch yours burn.
HELL YEAH BROTHER!!!

There's 380,000 miles of roads on the national forest systems...for reference thats the same distance to the moon and better than half way back.

Thousands more miles on BLM, State, and private lands.

Just curious how many more miles of roads you think you need?

Reviving a 16 year old thread has to be some kind of record.
I'm just wondering if he's also the guy that left this note on my work truck.

Never mind that the reason I parked there was to take the county sheriff ( who told us to park where we did, for a good reason) to about $5k in stolen property stashed by a local meth addict on the NF. Oh, and to ice the cake, the thief was there when we took the Sheriff to the stolen property. Recovered stolen property and arrested the offender.

Found this chittygram under the windshield wiper when we got back.

10211614271.jpg

I'm just wondering if he's also the guy that left this note on my work truck.

Never mind that the reason I parked there was to take the county sheriff ( who told us to park where we did, for a good reason) to about $5k in stolen property stashed by a local meth addict on the NF. Oh, and to ice the cake, the thief was there when we took the Sheriff to the stolen property. Recovered stolen property and arrested the offender.

Found this chittygram under the windshield wiper when we got back.

10211614271.jpg
Idk it seems like the guy who wrote the letter probably knows you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back