MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

elkhunter in Jackson hole

Delw

Does anyone know how to get ahold of him? if so have him call my cel number at 602-505-7499 please. or you can text me his number also.

Hope everyone has been doing well. I been reading just been busy

Thank you
Delw

Del:

Glad to hear you are well.

Was he registered under that exact name? Reason I ask is that there are 8 users with some very close derivative of that, and none of them make reference to Jackson Hole.

Hi Randy and Oak.
I havent been a stranger just busy.

My father has been pretty sick for an year and a half with cancer, everything was fine in Jan and the cancer pretty much went away according to pet scans. It came back in feb. and hit him pretty hard, he passed away tuesday morning at home.

Dad was retired Navy Master Chief of 23 years.
We are bringing him back to Albany NY to be buried at at Gerald B. H. Solomon, Saratoga National Cemetery, Schuylerville, N.Y

Bill aka Elk Hunter Knew my Mom and my Father so I wanted to pass this along to them.
I talked to Danr last night.

Delw

Delw,

Sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Prayers with you and your family. Thank you for his service for our country.

Del, sorry to hear this. I hope you find comfort in the thoughts and prayers of your family and friends.

Sorry for your loss Bill.
I assume you have been able to contact Bill. If not, PM me, I know someone who knows him.

Sorry to hear about your pops delw.

If you talk to Elkhunter tell him to stop by and give us an update on how things are going for him. Sure do miss some of the old time posters. He never had anything bad to say.......

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back