PEAX Equipment

Elkgunner

Delw

Since your posting so much as JoseCuervo I took the liberty to merge your elkgunner info to his. So now your known only as JoseCuervo.

All your elkgunner posts are still there but as the name JoseCuervo.

if you are pedro( and I decide to look) I will then change the name and all your info to pedro.

SO stop your FUGGING bs and quit adding new alies., You want to change your name fine but dont make any NEW ones!! GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |oo

Delw

Del, you're like a Woman, You're causing your own drama and you worry about too much :D

When you find out who Pedro is, lemme know, I'll tell you if you're right ;)

Moosie,

You're right about Del.... He creates the drama.... It is real simple, Jose is in SI, E-Gunner is in the hunting sections.... I don't know who Pedro is, but he is smarter than Del is.... His line about Rex Kwan Do was funny!!!

cool ...
let everyone have 10-20 aliese's., That way you all can sit and chat with your alter egos when you all are bored. it makes it much easier to carry on conversations with yourself as well.|oo

Delw

Elkgunner

When are you coming down to FL to check out the ladies on the beach...I mean go big game fishing with me? You can bring Jose Cuervo with you too.

l05.jpg

Elkgunner has nobody to agree with him so he has "Jose" agree with him and all of his other personalities. It is really sad actually!!

What's the Sad part Bow ? Is it sad that he registered a new name but when you do it's not ?

If he kills someone and it makes you mad, do you kill someone because he did ?

Usually the people telling others that they need to geta life should look in the mirror.

PS, I'm not taking the time to look up who you are but those comments go Globally.

I suspect there have been and still are others using more than one alias besides gunner. I laugh at one because he does answer himself quite a bit. (Same identical IP #) And it is not any recent additions or EG. ;) :eek:

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back