Elk Mount in progress....

Just a couple more. Here is the Elk without it's antlers. they are removable antlers for easy moving of it :

photo_082008_003.jpg

Here is the 15 gallon Water Basin that will sit underthe Rock portion :

photo_082008_004.jpg

Here is the rock getting worked on. the painting is coming along. If you look to the Right, you can see the log coming out of the rock covered in Garbage bag for the rock painting. Getting closer. I just told them to slow down on it , I don't want to pay yet ;)

photo_082008_002.jpg

Man that's going to be sweet. The removable antlers is a pretty neat addition. The TC of the taxidermy world.:D You can have a spike up to whatever size you want all in one mount;)

Damn Moosie....I might have to drive to Idaho too and check that out. For such a skeptical idea it sure is lookin' like a good one! Gotta love the uniqueness!

If Moosie does a Taxi start-up, he'll be his best customer. Looking fwd to the finished 'raffe & elk pics.

That removable antlers is a great idea!

Never seen or heard of that before.

Thats pretty common. Alot of guys do it with deer and shed antlers.

Damn Moosie....I might have to drive to Idaho too and check that out. For such a skeptical idea it sure is lookin' like a good one! Gotta love the uniqueness!

We're working on an Idea for a Trophy room. But in the mean time, My home is always open to Hunttalkers to look at some different mounts !!

If Moosie does a Taxi start-up, he'll be his best customer. Looking fwd to the finished 'raffe & elk pics.

....You know, thats one thing that spured the Idea if I'm to be truthfull :D :D I'll have more on that by weeks end.

It's Done........... WOW :D

I'm going to leave it down at Mitches shop for a week or so. If anyone is in the Area. Take the time to go take a peak. I think it's going to be at Cabelas ALL dy Sat. I'll be down there part of the day.

I'll get pictures up tomorrow !!

Moosie, too long a drive for me. get the pics up already. and did you ever post any of the duck one when it was finalized?

oh yeah, you gonna be signing autographs at cabelas?:p

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnbighunter
Back