Elk Camp Stuff

Still not seeing a.frame.pack.

Packuppity huh? No worry, we're taking an 11 year old Cabelas Alaskan Outfitter frame pack high mileage special. Still runs. Fits my son perfectly.

We are also taking along some Mystery Ranch dressing for chip dip.

Permafrost. The only thing you have to remember is the difference between medicine and poison is just the dosage. Don't get it wrong.

Still waiting on Dinkshooter's 'how not to get stuck in 3 inches of mudpuddle' instructions. Also offered to rent Oak from him but he wouldn't budge.

We are taking another truck with a 14' enclosed cargo trailer...full.

Wow Ken, I thought we had a ton to haul! Two pickups loaded plus our little covered Toyota bed trailer we haul the kitchen. Sure wish the weather would decide what it is going to do for the weekend. Two days ago called for cloudy and overcast (good) 50s day,mid 20's night. Checked two of the weather serivces just now and will have blue bird skies and temps low 50's day, low 20s night.
Good luck to your group!

Still waiting on Dinkshooter's 'how not to get stuck in 3 inches of mudpuddle' instructions. Also offered to rent Oak from him but he wouldn't budge.

We are taking another truck with a 14' enclosed cargo trailer...full.

Chance of rain/snow thursday which might make it dicey gettin in..chance of rain/snow next tuesday...the rest blue skys ...50's/30's

c'est la vie, les bon temps rouler!

...was so taken aback by those sexy clogs, that I missed that gorgeous yellow bag?
(I have not seen that?, who the hell do you know to get that treatment sir?)

The weather is going to be RIGHTEOUS! Safe travels sir.

Chance of rain/snow thursday which might make it dicey gettin in..chance of rain/snow next tuesday...the rest blue skys ...50's/30's

c'est la vie, les bon temps rouler!

You might as well go ahead and pull out in the morning..........You know you won't get anything accomplished this week anyway.:)

You might as well go ahead and pull out in the morning..........You know you won't get anything accomplished this week anyway.:)

I'm having a contractor's trying to get out of town week so far....I know you know.

T minus 5:18

...so TJones don't sic the EPA on me,,,,just two sleeves of personal styro drinking containers Tony....they will be properly disposed of;)

Durango tonite! Best to luck to all in the field this weekend. We are blessed to be able to do this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back