Yeti GOBOX Collection

Eastman's MRS

I just take the eastman's journal for what it is. A magazine to see pics of some great animals and stories nothing more. Also you don't have to put up with the good old boys from back east and their food plots and farmed whitetails is some other magazines.

Dude, you like to argue.

Dude, if you have something legitimate to add to the discussion, then please say it, as there is really no reason to make ridiculous quips because I'm not arguing here, but just stating facts in this discussion! Nothing I've stated can be logically disputed because it is just the truth coming out, as is evidenced by many on this thread that know exactly what the situation is/was and are also stating facts that bear me out. Of all the people posting on this thread there are only three or four who haven't agreed with the original premise stated by the OP and that is certainly their right, but that doesn't change the facts of the matter that many in the know are expressing.

That's funny Lawrence! :) Stick around here, as the Eastmans site appears to be dying a slow death with a lot of the members that got the shaft leaving for greener pastures.

Guy replys to my emails faster then you do these days. Maybe you dont like me anymore either;)

Guy replys to my emails faster then you do these days. Maybe you dont like me anymore either;)

I hadn't heard from you for so long or seen any posts of yours over there that I thought maybe your computer blew up or you had puked out in another rollover! I'm getting some thoughts together regarding your email on units you're thinking about and will try to get back to you later today. ;)

Dude, you like to argue.

Dude, if you have something legitimate to add to the discussion, then please say it, as there is really no reason to make ridiculous quips because I'm not arguing here, but just stating facts in this discussion! Nothing I've stated can be logically disputed because it is just the truth coming out, as is evidenced by many on this thread that know exactly what the situation is/was and are also stating facts that bear me out. Of all the people posting on this thread there are only three or four who haven't agreed with the original premise stated by the OP and that is certainly their right, but that doesn't change the facts of the matter that many in the know are expressing.

I think you just proved his point. Good job.

Yep. Ya think maybe that had something to do with the other troubles?

Watch out. He sent me a private message wanting to continue arguing out of the public eye so that he didn't continue to prove to the world that he likes to argue.

You'll soon get one if you haven't yet. :D

I hadn't heard from you for so long or seen any posts of yours over there that I thought maybe your computer blew up or you had puked out in another rollover! I'm getting some thoughts together regarding your email on units you're thinking about and will try to get back to you later today. ;)

You wont think its so funny when you have a rollover! lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back