Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Early season or late season

mtmiller

Not sure if I am late or early, but nice to put some red meat in the freezer. I was pretty weak in 2013.

Always love working with the headlamp.

I guess no ice fishing this weekend.

So you weren't lying. She'll be tasty. Congrats.

I am not much of an elk hunter, but I will take this one. I do better on deer, but not this year. I hope she is tasty, but she was leading another 15. Middle was too crowded and a couple spikes in the back made me too cautious.

Nice lung shot. Congrats on the freezer filler.

There are a couple shoulders I am not looking forward to in the morning. My bad.

Did GuNR retrieve it for you? Congratulations!

GuNR was lock up all day in the pick-up while I was seeing where elk "had" been. I killed this gal about 700 yards from the pick-up after a 6 mile hike.

Did better than me, I had to help friends pack stuff in order to fill my freezer. I'd rather be the one pulling the trigger than just the dumb friend that likes to help out and haul meat.

Very nice ! I remember walking about 4 miles, and when I finally got back to where I could see my truck, noticed some cows and a nice 6 point milling around about 200 yards from my rig! I was so excited thinking about the easy pack out, I whiffed the shot. Kind of like a receiver looking downfield before catching the ball.

Where is all the white stuff?

Trophy Bull killin' is about inches of antler. Trophy cow killin' is about feet from where you can get the the truck..., and feet of butcher paper used to cut and wrap..

That looks like a trophy to me..

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back