Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Ducks this morning in SW Montana

What Map

Some birds are migrating through SW Montana. One of the high mountain lakes I hunt now has thousands of coots, many hundreds of grey ducks, a few hundred green heads, and a few swans. Here is my mixed bag from this morning. Ignore the date stamp. I inherited this camera and it is the first time I used it. Didn't even know it was putting date stamp on, let alone it was off by half a decade!

Duks Nov 1 2012.jpg

Here's Bart and our birds:

Bart & Duks Nov 1 2012.jpg

This is a line of swans as they passed:

Swans Nov 1 2012.jpg

Congrats on the mixed birds, will be putting some pics up of my latest waterfowl adventures here soon.

Very nice and a good looking hunting partner too. I hope the weekend is kind to me here in Indiana, our season opens tomorrow.

Nice looking lab. I should've had my stamp when I went pheasant hunting the other day. I could have smoked a couple of pintails and some wigeon.

Congrats on a good shoot. That lake is usually froze over by now. I've shot a lot of early season greenheads on the south shore.

Congrats on a good shoot. That lake is usually froze over by now. I've shot a lot of early season greenheads on the south shore.

Yeah, no ice yet. But here is a picture of Bart last year in November breaking ice to get a green head. This is a lake in the Madison Valley. I had hunted it the day before when there was no ice so I new exactly what the condition of the ice was: a uniform half inch. I felt safe letting Bart go. He did a fantastic job for a two year old pup.

Bart thru Ice 2011.jpg

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back