Doug and I went out this am...

Delw

we headed to lake pleasant to shoot some yotes, however the yotes didnt coperate so we had to settle for fox's....

we set up in one spot and started calling, I watched a fox for a few mins and waited for doug to shoot, but he didnt see it. then he did and couldnt get a clean shot. so it ran off.... Hit another spot and it was a little thicker in brush. about 10 mins into the calling I hear doug moving . I couldnt see crap... but the fox was about 30 feet in front of me. Doug shot and missed(shot right under him) the fox just stood there and looked at him. he cranks another round in and shot again killing it..... I couldnt see it due to bushes.. I got some pics and will post them soon....

dougfox1.jpg

dougfox2.jpg

dougfox3.jpg

Delw

Pretty neat, is he interested in the ram hunt? Did you guys talk about it? I don't get it, he came all the way down there for varmints? Neat that you got em one.

Oh yeah he saw lots and lots of protected ballistic jelly....
Nut he had a blast, now he is heading to globe for the week long predator masters hunt...

Tom: Doug came to AZ to shoot coyotes and other varmits with a board called predatormasters(or something like that) they have a get together everyyear...

I didnt talk to him about it Tom but I will when I see him monday or tuesday.... He would enjoy that

he stopped by here on the way down there and will be stopping by on the way to see mule....

Delw

Del.....is this what y'all mid-westerners call a "quickie"? But it looks like one of you scored? It's something different altogether here! Boy,them foxes look alot bigger in cartoons. ;) Looks like you and Doug did good though......did he whump em with his 300?

AA

AA: LOL yup thats a quickie he was using a 22-250 savage the one he camo'd

Pecos: your alive :D ive been wondering where you have been.... Yes I will be around at that time I hope..
how have things been?
Delw

COOL!

Tell Doug if he is still there he is probably gonna need his long undies when he gets up here :D

Del, I heard ya went to the outhouse and the hogs got ya, guess not.

Ya gonna be around between xmax and New Years???? Probably be down in Nogales bout that time.

Pecos

I been busier than a one legged man at an ass kickin contest and me the guy with one leg, but things are sorta evenin out now that its coolin off a bit.

Pecos

Great kill...I want one of those kind of fox's some day with a full mount and some kind of bird or some thing in it's mouth....Way to go... :D :D :D

That would be cool...I like the native speices of this country...I've seen ones with cougars taking down elk. Alway's like those and it would be cool to have a full mount bear doing some thing in a natural setting. Will have to wait on any thing like that till I get more room and $$$... :D :D :D

Back