Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Don't delay

Dinkshooter

Never before has a better deal on the same page come along. Cabela's Bargain Cave, you are saving $26 for both. You cannot afford to miss out on this.

P1030401.jpg

Cripes I just read it again, the new butt out is 2 inches longer. That should help out alot of guys around here.

Is the cough silencer for tarheed to put in his buddies mouth while he's using the butt out tool?

Love your new sig! GO BACK TO UTAH MIKE!

Colorado and Montana dudes shear the barbs off the butt-outs and use em for chastity plugs.:D

Holy smokes. that is FUNNY!!!

Dink they must be giving you targted markting materials. My bargain cave flyer just had 'straight' hunitng gear.

Have to admit I did cough a little just reading about the butt out. Reflex.

In the diagram it looks like the deer voluntarily lifts his tail for the "treatment". Must be one of those whitetails from back east.

So who is the genius that invented that darn thing. Did he harass all his hunting buddies to let him have a go at their buck's butt "for research"? Did they have him on speed dial for butt out service?

And lastly, another reason not to hang around a drunken deer camp. No tellin' what pranks might get pulled by a redneck with that tool in his gear bag.

Last edited:
Ah Yes, The ol Colorado Lawn Dart. LOL We're laughing, but he is making money off that dang thing! Dink, why don't you design "Dink's Penis Puller" See ya on the TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! John;)

Funny, I always wanted to get one as a joke for my hunitng buddy, but couldn't bring myself to spend $10 on it even for a prank!

Don't cally me to limp wristed, but I did buy a cough silencer a couple of years ago when I had bronchitis during turkey season. The think actually worked.

DS that's dirty.

Why doesn't this thread show up in the actual "Other Product and Gear" listing? Alot of really important equipment threads seem to get lost in space:rolleyes:

CRAP..... last year I bought the shorter one..... Now they make them 2" longer ?!?!?! UGGGHHHH !!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BullelkSD
Back