MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

New Mexico Landowner tags. ELK Hunters

Wasn’t the point of that but yeah you’re right. Those same ranchers pay pennies on the dollar to graze state and blm land but year they need more
Then raise grazing fees! That's a completely separate issue from providing incentives to landowners for developing and maintaining wildlife habitat. I get it that most are upset this time of year that they didn't draw a tag but the landowner hate seems misplaced. Taking tags from landowners doing actual habitat maintenance and improvements so you can have better odds is like "throwing out the baby with the bathwater".

Wasn’t the point of that but yeah you’re right. Those same ranchers pay pennies on the dollar to graze state and blm land but year they need more
I get the feeling if ranchers grazed every acre of blm it wouldn’t bother people like you because I get the feeling you don’t use it anyway.

Liberals would rather see the BLM land covered in wind turbines instead of the American rancher raising beef for the world on it. I live next to thousands of acres of BLM and not much goes on on the BLM. Hardly ever see anyone using it unless it’s a cowboy gathering cattle on horseback and it’s wide open to the public.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back