• Wash dog

Votes: 42 73.7%
  • Shoot dog

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • "Accidentally" leave the gate open

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters
this a new dog? a pup?

or an older dog that taught itself a new trick?

hahahaha reminds me of when my dog decided to fully immerse herself in a stinky bog and then try to get in my car

Reactions: Oak
don't dogs like to roll in dead smelling stuff?

does it just so happen there is occasionally dead stuff smell near the poo?

i feel like if the dog actually just liked rolling in it's poo it wouldn't be such a low frequency thing

Yukk. Captain Obvious chimed in w "Keep his/her/its poop cleaned up."

If your dog rolls around in his own feces, immediately clean up after him in the yard. When you’re out walking your dog, keep him on a short leash to prevent him from rolling around in another dog's poop or other smelly things you both might encounter. To discourage and ultimately stop him from rolling around in offensively odorous things, you could try to pair an unpleasant experience with his action. This can take the form of squirting him with a water bottle or using a citronella spray collar that can be operated via remote control (dogs absolutely hate the smell of citronella). If you use this method, make sure you squirt him as soon as he starts rolling.

I have honestly never seen a dog roll in it's own doo. My dogs don't do it often but every once in a great while they seem to find a greazy turd they just can't resist.

Back