Doctor says….

Good thing the docs don’t know what happens when that big buck steps out, otherwise we’d all be forbidden from hunting altogether!

Get/stay healthy and in-shape, eat well and shoot a 6.5 or 7-08. Hope you enjoy yourself for another few decades!

Just carry a lead sled everywhere you go. No recoil and with the right pack, the extra weight will get you in shape.

In seriousness, if she is not familiar with rifles and specifically mentioned high powered, she is likely meaning heavy magnums.

I would get a second opinion. I never heard this before; after open-heart surgery, until everything heals up, yes, but not for a-fib. I have a friend who just had his second ablation for afib and his electrophysiologist never mentioned this.

Why can't you shoot a bow? That's bizarre. I could maybe understand not shooting a heavy-kicking rifle, but the only thing a bow is going to hurt is your rotator cuff...

The internet is well meaning, but I’d go with what your MD says and if you have questions or need clarification give them a call.

It’s totally possible she has made that recommendation based on data you don’t know to share, it’s also possible she’s being overly cautious no way to know.

The internet is well meaning, but I’d go with what your MD says and if you have questions or need clarification give them a call.

It’s totally possible she has made that recommendation based on data you don’t know to share, it’s also possible she’s being overly cautious no way to know.
...or book a night at a Holiday Inn

...or book a night at a Holiday Inn
Person who gives you boot advice at a store is paid $15/hr.

Person who gives heart advice gets paid $300/hr.

Probably a reason for that… somethings are probably not internet questions. We are all here for a thread about how much getting old sucks though :(

Hopefully she can help you sort it out.

Person who gives you boot advice at a store is paid $15/hr.

Person who gives heart advice gets paid $300/hr.

Probably a reason for that… somethings are probably not internet questions. We are all here for a thread about how much getting old sucks though :(

Hopefully she can help you sort it out.
Better than most caliber threads that culminate in a verb/pronoun expressing sex therapy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back