Do you see what I see?

Oak

Expert
See1.jpg

How about now?

See2.jpg

Sneaky!

See3.jpg

I would have been hard pressed to see this guy through a spotter at a half mile. Good thing he was only 30 yards away.

See4.jpg

Nice pics!

Sorta reminds me of a 5pt bull elk I walked up on. I could see his rack above the sagebrush, but once I crossed a small drainage I couldn't see him. Walking closer to where I'd spotted him I found him with his head laying flat against the ground to get his antlers below the tops of the sagebrush.

Good eye Oak.
I had the wife look at it... She picked the buck out in right away.
I say it's luck, she thinks otherwise. ;)

Awesome how they hide. If someone actually thought about it, they could have found it very simple. Oak is one heck of a Photographer and every time he takes a picture he does what great photographers do. They center the item of focus in the center. You could dam near take a measurement from each side and find the item of interest. Look at each picture and it stands out and holds true. :D

Cool picture, I could barely find it in the last picture..... ;)

Oak is one heck of a Photographer and every time he takes a picture he does what great photographers do. They center the item of focus in the center.

Actually Moosie, good photographers rarely center their subject. I'm such a terrible 'centrist' that I often will cut off part of my subject because I'm focusing on the head. I realized after I took these pictures and had the idea for this post that I should have offset the subject. That's why I went ahead and posted all the pics right off the bat.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back