Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

do we start worying about trump for president?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat, just have to ask, you do understand my point about outsourcing overseas is not much different than businesses hiring cheap illegal labor on our own soil. At least one is lawful. I respect your opinions about Walmart. The problem is you are a small minority who does it. Politicians sold us out with a less than perfect NAFTA. I can relate to Trump selling shirts made overseas. Without new laws if he doesn't he would not be able to compete on some products . I sell optics made overseas, why? There's no way you're going to compete or stay in business if you don't. If you fold up someone else will take your place and what people think are American made companies might be surprised. Kicker is I would welcome legislation to change it even if it hurts me because the hurt would be best for the long term.. I can't help Trump might feel similar. I don't trust him but I align with many of his stances so I'm taking a leap of faith this fall and. I can't help but like a guy that both sides hate. Some people forget the GOP is scared of this guy.
Thanks for listening to a cranky, blunt, honest old dude.

Last edited:
I realize I won't change any minds but I just have to keep reminding people- Hillary is corrupt and will sell our country's secrets to the highest bidder. She also is at risk of blackmail by our enemies if she becomes president, after likely having her email server hacked when she was Secretary of State. Blows my mind that anyone could vote for someone as dishonest and corrupt as she is.

I realize I won't change any minds but I just have to keep reminding people- Hillary is corrupt and will sell our country's secrets to the highest bidder. She also is at risk of blackmail by our enemies if she becomes president, after likely having her email server hacked when she was Secretary of State. Blows my mind that anyone could vote for someone as dishonest and corrupt as she is.

A quarter of a century has passed since Donald Trump refused to pay in full 253 contractors who help build his Taj in Atlantic City. But for many of them, it could have happened yesterday.

I can't vote for someone as dishonest as Trump or Hillary. Blows my mind anyone would consider voting for a guy that stiffed so many people.

Ya WH,, it should be a no brainer shouldn't it? But sadly its not for a lot of people. I think at this point we can only hope (and pray) that the silent majority is seeing things our way and that when Trump wins he does what he says he would do. I don't think that he's our savior in anyway, but Hellery has already proved she's not trust worthy.

I can't vote for someone as dishonest as Trump or Hillary. Blows my mind anyone would consider voting for a guy that stiffed so many people.

I don't even know that what you posted is true, I've never heard of that, but even if it is, that's not a matter of national security, like all the issues with Hillary Clinton are. We're at great risk with Hillary as president, and that's not a risk I'm willing to take. I really don't care about any of Trump's business dealings.

Ya WH,, it should be a no brainer shouldn't it? But sadly its not for a lot of people. I think at this point we can only hope (and pray) that the silent majority is seeing things our way and that when Trump wins he does what he says he would do. I don't think that he's our savior in anyway, but Hellery has already proved she's not trust worthy.

Exactly! Hillary is not the least bit trustworthy and that is a known factor. Nobody can deny it. Whereas all the dislike I hear about Trump is nothing but speculation.

I don't even know that what you posted is true, I've never heard of that, but even if it is, that's not a matter of national security, like all the issues with Hillary Clinton are. We're at great risk with Hillary as president, and that's not a risk I'm willing to take. I really don't care about any of Trump's business dealings.

Google is your friend, unless you don't want to know.

Exactly! Hillary is not the least bit trustworthy and that is a known factor. Nobody can deny it. Whereas all the dislike I hear about Trump is nothing but speculation.

holy shit.

Sept 1st can't come soon enough.
I'm a three issue voter. This dog, this country, and what her and I do here......

Attachments

• bwcr.jpg
    bwcr.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 238
Hillary has a list of scandals and murdered people under her belt longer than my arm and all we can come up with to hate on Trump is that he didn't pay a bunch of contractors??? On top of that the Transfer of our private lands is a HUUGGGGEEEE (lol) topic on here and we are gonna trust HER stance on that when she can't even handle her email account while she was padding her pockets with our enemies money!!!

holy shit.

Sept 1st can't come soon enough.
I'm a three issue voter. This dog, this country, and what her and I do here......

So you don't care about the country? Even so, Hillary is against guns and hunting, while both of Trump's older sons are avid hunters. You love hunting, why would you vote for someone who hates it?

Why would you vote for a racist who only understands hunting through his sons. They are not DIY hunters! They hire Professional Hunters to take them to the game. Hell, they can do that any where in the world that is how much money they have access to. Public land be damned being able to hunt will never be an issue for them, NEVER!

But I wish you luck in accessing the King's game.

Be a Chump, Vote Trump!

So you don't care about the country? Even so, Hillary is against guns and hunting, while both of Trump's older sons are avid hunters. You love hunting, why would you vote for someone who hates it?

Don't recall saying anywhere on here who I'm voting for.

I used to like to argue with a certain bunch of folks, but I invariably found myself arriving at their level. Me being new there, they usually won the argument because of their expertise. I try like hell not to go there anymore................

By the way, bud, I live hunting. Ya missed it by one vowel.

Good luck to ya.

I'm curious why you say he's racist? Nothing could be further from the truth. When you've got nothing else, I guess all you can do is resort to calling names.

Trump's sons hunt lots of public land and they are DIY hunters.

Have you seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aI7kooH5lk

The words he spews from his own mouth lead me to my conclusion. Not the first racist person I've heard speak. I'm not calling him a name, I'm judging his character.

Yes, I've seen it. The boys may hunt public land, but they aren't DIY guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back