MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

do we start worying about trump for president?

Status
Not open for further replies.

old man

just read this about land transfers . Trump’s position has varied over the last eight months.

In January, he told a hunting magazine, whose readers rely on the public grounds for sport, “I don’t like the idea because I want to keep the lands great, and you don’t know what the state is going to do.” He told a Las Vegas audience the following month: “It’s not a subject I know anything about.”

Then in May, his chief policy adviser, Sam Clovis, told the Associated Press that Trump would like to see a change in policy giving states and local governments more influence over how the land was managed. A “shared governance structure,” Clovis added, would allow for development around certain cities in the west and provide companies with better access to minerals.

Trump called on Congress to get “on board.” The candidate’s comments have been widely interpreted as an endorsement of eventually weakening, if not eliminating, federal controls over those lands.

Hellary has lied about everything and sold this country out for money. If you think that she will do any different if she gets elected, then had better pull your head out. She will sell her soul for a little money and has proven it.

Trump may not be the answer to everything, but Hellary will finish off whatever is left of this country-public land and all.

Total Federal Government Debt in 2016. At the end of FY 2016 the gross US federal government debt is estimated to be $19.3 trillion, according to the FY17 Federal Budget.

Perhaps Madame eats you last...or so you hope.

My advice:

In the Presidential race, don't vote for a winner. If you have to vote for a party candidate, vote for the loser. Otherwise, vote for a third party candidate or write someone in.

I think we want the establishment to lose. If the establishment is going to win, it needs to win a message along with the office: "You suck. You better change your ways."

Besides, rooting for an underdog is all-American.

Focus on the down-ballot now. Pin your aspiring Congressional Representatives and Senators down on your pet issue, and then support the ones who are on your side. But remember, if they are Party animals they may screw you in deference to the Party. That's part of being establishment.

Are you part of the establishment? Do you think the establishment is your friend? Do you think the establishment has been doing a good job? If so, then vote for their hacks.

"do we start worying about trump for president?" Like many things, Not until Congress and Senate have their say first.

"Trump may not be the answer to everything, but Hellary will finish off whatever is left of this country-public land and all."

THIS^^

Trump is anti-establishment politician and because of that he will get my vote, just to let the people 'in control' know that the people of this country are sick of how they rule it.

I envision Hillary in front of Trey Gowdy testifying that she didn't mastermind the plot that had Trump win the primary so that she could eventually take the presidency and both houses. And "That depends on what your definition of ISIS is."

Charles Manson is probably anti-establishment too. But that doesn't make him qualified to be leader of the free world.

Worrying about Trump being president???

Good one...

He has no chance, he's seen to that personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back