Did we meet?

If you offer beers I know we didn’t meet last fall. The only guy I talked to in the field was from Pennsylvania. I had seen his truck at a few spots I’d wanted to check out so I never went into those areas. Killed an elk, got the first quarter to the road quite a ways from where I was parked. As I was resting with my pack next to me with an elk leg sticking out the guy pulls up from the direction I was parked, drinking a beer. I talk to him for a couple minutes salivating at his beer. And he never offers a beer or a ride.
Sounds about right being from PA. He probably had (2) 30 packs in the cab for this long day of road hunting.

I did meet Dave N at a RMEF banquet years ago. At that time we we’re both on another forum that’s went by the wayside.
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was you? Wow. Didn't put it together with the different screen name. That was a strange night realizing we knew each other online. If I remember right you were doing log homes?

Everyday Hunter. Was started to bash the North American Hunting Club.
Bash the North American Hunting Club? Must have been a pretty active forum while that scam was alive. It did finally die, right? I never fell for NAHC but knew several guys who did.

I have an idea....once you reach 1000 posts you "unlock" the right to purchase the "HT Hat". That way when you see the "HT Hat" in the field, you know its at least someone willing to stay past the OG "I just drew this amazing tag, give me your honey holes" post
Or an eBay shopper…

Don’t take it personally, but I wouldn’t recognize most of you in the woods. I probably wouldn’t remember that one time 5 years ago I answered a question or gave you some info about a unit or pissed you off with a smartass comment. Just don’t retain that stuff. I get messages thanking me for that info from a few years ago and think, “I did? Well good for me!” 😄

I had someone walk up to me in the woods a couple of years ago and say he recognized me from Randy’s website. To our credit, neither have blown the other’s cover yet. 😉
If recognition is based on profile pics, Barry Woods is probably sick of people coming up to him asking if he’s the infamous Greenhorn. 😉

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back