Caribou Gear Tarp

DAV moose hunt...WOOHOO!!!!!

I just woke up from a nap. Breakfast at the hotel filled me up. Me and dad are going to dinner soon and I'll sit in the hot tub for a while and then have a few adult beverages while I start the narrative. Hotel life is rough. ;)
Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy, congratulations John! A loud bull grunt out to the people from HT and elsewhere that made this come true. You should drink for free for quite awhile on this one.
1664917870917.png

Congratulations to John and the entire support staff !! We’ll done !!!!

I just woke up from a nap. Breakfast at the hotel filled me up. Me and dad are going to dinner soon and I'll sit in the hot tub for a while and then have a few adult beverages while I start the narrative. Hotel life is rough. ;)
I think John fell asleep again.....LOL

@JohnCushman cant keep up with the 26 page thread but congrats bro! Look foward to reading about it when have more time. You da man and congrats on a great moose and even bigger memory!

Certainly appears that a good time was had by all here. Congratulations on the moose!

Technically it would be an exchange of services for financial gain, but we can only hope. It would certainly add to the judges final score.
The hunttalk judges and the Pocatello judges are likely to disagree. You know, Philosophically.
The good news is John looks like he could handle himself in the Pocy poky.

Anyways I have room to store the moose antlers for him until he gets out.

The hunttalk judges and the Pocatello judges are likely to disagree. You know, Philosophically.
The good news is John looks like he could handle himself in the Pocy poky.

Anyways I have room to store the moose antlers for him until he gets out.

The judges are all hopped up on cocaine and are currently re-enacting the volleyball scene from Top Gun.

Cush must be hiring a ghost writer for his story. Damn, how much sleep does he need?
This is how it happened....John was sleeping...Gerald and company find a moose real close....like 200 yards...They wake up John...John...John...want to shoot a moose? John sets up for the shot, boom, dead moose...end of story. These are the cliff notes...lol

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jscrocca
Back