Yeti GOBOX Collection

DAV moose hunt...WOOHOO!!!!!

The judges are tallying the vote, but are willing to accept late submissions in the form of written word, or photo essays from The Lollipop Guild, outside of Rexburg, ID - America's only 100% midget stripper location.
So... I wanted to play with this HOWEVER @Gerald Martin , I didn't realize @Big Fin 's platform power...

Screenshot_20221003-224541-701.png

🤣

Carry on.

I remember the first day we hung out back in 2014, we were talking about bucket list experiences we wanted, and @JohnCushman didnt hesitate at all, he wanted to hunt moose at some point.

No idea how many nights I've set next to a fire with John since, drinking way too much beer and telling way too disgusting of jokes to each other. Doing the same thing Saturday night, but with that giant moose rack in the background was something else.

Thanks for letting me tag along, and thanks for being such a great friend all these years John. Also- thanks for always being unapologetically John Fuggin' Cushman.

Incredible camp to share also. A bunch of badasses involved who wanted so badly to help in any way possible. The Idaho crew knocked it out of the park on picking a unit and camp location.

Huge thumbs up to the person/s responsible for making the tag available.

@JohnCushman I think I see you looking at your bull and having a moment with Izzy, and perhaps others. You owe it to those guys to live life well. And I think you are doing fine in that department.

So happy for all the “crew” getting to have a group adventure. May your time/friendship be repaid many times over.

“The Idaho crew knocked it out of the park on picking a unit and camp location.“

I can’t say enough good things about all the folks from Idaho for organizing all aspects of this hunt. They did the heavy lifting and made this possible from securing the tag to picking the best area to accommodate John’s mobility and concentration of moose and being great to share camp with. I am hoping it won’t be the last camp I share with these folks.

Now that! Is one hell an amazing adventure and memories.

Really happy for you John! Congrats

Isn’t anyone going to mention a perfect 250 yard shot and a two step stagger flop?

Right through both lungs and tight behind the shoulder…

All that after hiking up probably the steepest hill John has climbed in years, out of breath and under pressure as the bull was turning and ready to head to safer spaces.

Isn’t anyone going to mention a perfect 250 yard shot and a two step stagger flop?

Right through both lungs and tight behind the shoulder…

All that after hiking up probably the steepest hill John has climbed in years, out of breath and under pressure as the bull was turning and ready to head to safer spaces.
It was a great shot. One and done.

My moose caliber of choice? 30-06 with 180 grain accubonds.

Congrats Cush super happy for you and the crew, gotta love it when (multiple) plans come together! Enjoy your bounty and the memories surrounding it!

Back