Yeti GOBOX Collection

Daughter Big 2 pt Mule Deer - SD

Thanks guys! It was a fantastic weekend of course. We got to see a friend and meet 2 new ones. Had a fish fry together, washed em down, and had beautiful weather although a little too warm. We saw a TON of hunters, even more than last year which was plenty busy also. Saturday we saw more hunters than deer. RJ, did you not draw a tag?? Dakota, we had similar results, saw a couple WT bucks chasing does, and the Muley bucks were just following a doe for a couple minutes, bump her once, and move on. Not much Mule deer rut yet. I dropped her back off at her apartment last night and left her with a huge cooler full of quarters, knives, grinder, etc., and she will process it all herself this week. (When she's not out catching walleyes each evening :) I think I have created a monster, hopefully she will keep her studies up as well !

Wow, that is cool. I would like to shoot a big forkie like that. If I see one in Eastern MT this week, he is in trouble. Congrats to the hunter.

Thats an awesome deer for sure. Your daughter is quite the sportswoman. Good job Dad.

Congrats on an awesome buck. I love those big old mature bucks. You put a 170", 3.5 year old 4 point and a 130" 7 year old 2 point in front of me and I'm shooting the 2 point every day. That is a special trophy.

Helluva a job dad, your parenting skills show, not to many ladies would take a cooler full of meat they just shot and process it.... outstanding and congrats on the great memories!
Matt

The only 2 points I have seen are small forkies. That 2 point is a stud.

Gotta kick of your twin smiles, except hers is much the nicer!

Congratulations. If I ever saw a 2 point like that, I would chase it the whole season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back