Can a 29 year old date a 52 year old.

• Yes.

Votes: 133 71.1%
  • No. It’s a sin.

Votes: 10 5.3%
  • Yes, but it’s a sin

Votes: 44 23.5%

• Total voters
Also you're about to stay single too long. You'll be in single mom territory in a minute.
Yo it’s already at that point.
I’m bringing a dependable vehicle, respectable home and more high end camping gear than a REI to tinder and these girls got 2 toddlers named Sawyer and Callen, 3 dui’s and a baby daddy serving 8 who’s about to get out on good time. Smh

Usually people that old don't care their days anymore old man
Not sure what you thought you typed, but still;
was double the reply you deserved. You may add generosity to Ken's extensive portfolio of traits lesser men aspire to, and qualities only recognized in him by others who possess them

Not sure what you thought you typed, but still;

was double the reply you deserved. You may add generosity to Ken's extensive portfolio of traits lesser men aspire to, and qualities only recognized in him by others who possess them
Yes it was a typo....

Big difference between the words care and count implying that the difference between 72 and 72.5 isn't much in the vast amount of days lived. Sorry @noharleyyet

I went through a similar situation. I was 26 and she was 48. She was loaded and paid for me to go places with her. We’d go to fancy dinners and hang out with rich people I had nothing in common with. She was surgically enhanced. One day she asked me if I loved her and I said I wasn’t there yet. She said good don’t fall in love with me. I enjoyed that for a good year and decided to move on. My advice is ride it til the brakes fall off and then settle down.

I went through a similar situation. I was 26 and she was 48. She was loaded and paid for me to go places with her. We’d go to fancy dinners and hang out with rich people I had nothing in common with. She was surgically enhanced. One day she asked me if I loved her and I said I wasn’t there yet. She said good don’t fall in love with me. I enjoyed that for a good year and decided to move on. My advice is ride it til the brakes fall off and then settle down.
How drunk was @Whiskey Freak during this whole escapade?!

Yo it’s already at that point.
I’m bringing a dependable vehicle, respectable home and more high end camping gear than a REI to tinder and these girls got 2 toddlers named Sawyer and Callen, 3 dui’s and a baby daddy serving 8 who’s about to get out on good time. Smh
I don’t know why you don’t just start a reality show.

I’m May be in the same boat soon @DouglasR . I saw Sophia Vergara is divorced now. I told my old lady if she doesn’t shape up I may ditch her for Sophia or Giselle.

That was met with a rude comment. She’s treading on thin ice!
I find it funny that you call your good looking hunting wife "old lady". I should smack you upside the head you fool!

I find it funny that you call your good looking hunting wife "old lady". I should smack you upside the head you fool!
After almost 11 years of marriage and 13 years together she doesn’t take anything I say seriously. I typically get an eye roll, a laugh, or the occasional “are you stupid?”.

Just like @noharleyyet i married a much more mature woman who in 13 years has raised my mentality from a 12 yo boy to a 12 1/2 yo boy. Thankfully she’s taken pity on me and made it her life’s work to fashion me into a respectable acting adult. I’d say another 50-60 years she’ll get close.

After almost 11 years of marriage and 13 years together she doesn’t take anything I say seriously. I typically get an eye roll, a laugh, or the occasional “are you stupid?”.

Just like @noharleyyet i married a much more mature woman who in 13 years has raised my mentality from a 12 yo boy to a 12 1/2 yo boy. Thankfully she’s taken pity on me and made it her life’s work to fashion me into a respectable acting adult. I’d say another 50-60 years she’ll get close.
My wife....my wife too

Back