Can a 29 year old date a 52 year old.

• Yes.

Votes: 133 71.1%
  • No. It’s a sin.

Votes: 10 5.3%
  • Yes, but it’s a sin

Votes: 44 23.5%

• Total voters
Dude, you need to move to a college town. There is no way you shouldn't be racking up 23-29 all day. Channel your inner McConaughey
View attachment 284544
"I keep gettin' older but they stay the same age."
Channeling your Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson or maybe will Ferrell from wedding crashers would be good at Doug’s age as I’m sure many of his friends and acquaintances are getting hitched.

After almost 11 years of marriage and 13 years together she doesn’t take anything I say seriously. I typically get an eye roll, a laugh, or the occasional “are you stupid?”.

Just like @noharleyyet i married a much more mature woman who in 13 years has raised my mentality from a 12 yo boy to a 12 1/2 yo boy. Thankfully she’s taken pity on me and made it her life’s work to fashion me into a respectable acting adult. I’d say another 50-60 years she’ll get close.
Heck, mine doesn't even listen anymore.

Some of the best relationships I ever had were with older women. I always let them know where I was at with things and that I didn't want anything to be serious, so if she is cool with that depending on what you want I would say try it for a while. She might just want to have some fun for a while too, never know.

Some of the best relationships I ever had were with older women. I always let them know where I was at with things and that I didn't want anything to be serious, so if she is cool with that depending on what you want I would say try it for a while. She might just want to have some fun for a while too, never know.
Finally a Doctor threw in. See Doug yer ok. 😀. If only Polaris_Doc would've jumped in 19 pages ago.
Get a psychologist to jump in too and yer golden!!!

**please note this comment is made in jest and not meant to offend anyone.**

It's almost fall!!!

It’d be better if she was a rancher with thousands of acres.
Well Billy, welcome.

But, there are several local rancher lady's(cowladies?) that fit that bill.
One just buried her 3rd in 14 years. Kinda hot in a blackwidow sort of way.
She still looks half my age.

I opened the door to the post office yesterday for her and the Thank Ya'll as I went out gave me chills.
She was still watching me get into the truck ... in the nice fitting jeans.
But that look.
Like I was a trophy bull...or a rag horn...or a piece of meat.

Rio just stared at me in disbelief. I had the long way home to splain the sitjigation to him.
Dogs.

Back