Can a 29 year old date a 52 year old.

• Yes.

Votes: 133 71.1%
  • No. It’s a sin.

Votes: 10 5.3%
  • Yes, but it’s a sin

Votes: 44 23.5%

• Total voters
Not sure how i missed this thread! One of my good buddies was in a similar situation. Met this gal at a concert she was 10ish years older than him. one thing led to another, she was in the process of the divorce. Next thing we all knew he was getting flown around the country to concerts on her dime. Do what you want when you can. Nothing lasts forever.

I was thinking anecdotes informed by surprising experiences from an earlier, more interesting era.

I miss her voice here.
Well now I’m just curious if she’s doing alright. No posts since August.

Hey Douggy , I have a mother in law I'd love to see off. She's retired, single,owns her own home outright, can't cook, no sense of humor, horrible personality, and gives away money to internet strangers like Halloween candy. I've heard she puts out but it's like installing K rail by yourself while a DOT inspector screams at you the whole time.
Tile floors , the drapes are still in great condition and the headlights look like originals from the 60's with no blemishes or add ons

Pm me for more info

Two questions:
1. Does the carpet match the drapes?
2. No add ons or no bolt ons?

Asking for @DouglasR
My good sir, there is no carpet. It's tile floors like I stated in my original post. They used to be hardwood but sometimes even the best kept Albino birch Birdseye courts will dry out . Thus, "grout" lines are going to appear after 6 decades and so I labeled them "tile" as to not mislead anyone.
The drapes are professionally maintained, they show their age gracefully but are 100% intact and no pleats are missing.
No add ons,no bolt ons. The headlights are in phenomenal condition and illuminate better than most 25 yo varieties. Good dna or growing up on a farm, I'm not sure which one contributed to that aspect.

Hey Douggy , I have a mother in law I'd love to see off. She's retired, single,owns her own home outright, can't cook, no sense of humor, horrible personality, and gives away money to internet strangers like Halloween candy. I've heard she puts out but it's like installing K rail by yourself while a DOT inspector screams at you the whole time.
Tile floors , the drapes are still in great condition and the headlights look like originals from the 60's with no blemishes or add ons

Pm me for more info
If Doug doesn't pm lemme know. 🤣🤣

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back