Dairy Queen

I'm in.

I think they need Ickey Woods doing the Ickey Shuffle for a commercial about free ice cream cones.

DQ.jpg

If I can't find Randy at home I look for him on North 7th parked enjoying his fix. At least he's not at the tavern :D

Dairy Queen aka Texas stop sign. Usually a clean and courteous visit in these parts.

....great soft ice cream.

I took part yesterday in Lahinna Maui. If possible, it tasted ever better than my local DQ!

BTW. I spent the big money and spent $.42 to have it dipped in chocolate. (I felt sorry for their bottom line!)

So it isn't quite in the same league as free cone day, but Friday 6/5 is national doughnut day! Freebies at Dunkin Donuts (you have to buy a coffee or something) and Krispy Kreme (1 honest-to-goodness free doughnut)! Probably others as well.

http://krispykreme.com/NationalDoughnutDay

I know KK used to be fighting with Cinnabon for the second spot in the Newberg household. Not sure where it stands now.

However, it is being built in front of Target instead of Menards. The Menards location is also where the Gander Mountain is located, imagine........Menards, Gander, Dairy Queen all we would need is to place a Hooters in that location for the grand slam of manliness!

However, it is being built in front of Target instead of Menards. The Menards location is also where the Gander Mountain is located, imagine........Menards, Gander, Dairy Queen all we would need is to place a Hooters in that location for the grand slam of manliness!

It's about time we get a Dairy Queen in the area....well, an hour from here. I'd be all in for the Dairy Queen, Menards, Gander and Hooter's combo, for sure!

Back