Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Cruz on Public Lands

3rd biggest donor according to the first link. Looks like their main game is real estate, which I'm sure they would benefit nicely from the selling of federal land.

I agree the amount of money they donated is alarming. It is also possible they believe Cruz would be good for the economy which would be good for them. The Wilks Bros have a clear agenda, I'm just saying Caprock's may not be so clear.

Although I am biased. I'm in construction and in Caprock's home state. We have benefited financially from their developments.

I agree the amount of money they donated is alarming. It is also possible they believe Cruz would be good for the economy which would be good for them. The Wilks Bros have a clear agenda, I'm just saying Caprock's may not be so clear.

Although I am biased. I'm in construction and in Caprock's home state. We have benefited financially from their developments.
Maybe I'm cynical but I have a hard time believing donating that kind of money won't all but guarantee beneficial policy, top government jobs, etc.

Maybe I'm cynical but I have a hard time believing donating that kind of money won't all but guarantee beneficial policy, top government jobs, etc.
Like I mentioned I can't argue the amount of money being alarming. I don't know all of caprocks ventures, only what my experience has been and being based in Southern California and having only seen them do private sector commercial buildings in just having trouble coming up with the connection.

Caprock partners.
If you where going to transfer federal land in the state of California, and there is plenty there for future development your going to need entitlements. And none better to help you with that then Gerald Pharris
I suspect that Cruz's land stance as well as his popularity with the Christian Right is worth 10 million.

Last edited:
Losing public land is a republican driven initiative....that is a statement based on roll calls in the house and senate not on my own political beliefs.

Democrats, Republicans, politicians alike... Can't trust them, and darn sure wish we didn't have to vote for a "lesser of two evils". This nonsense by Cruz is unacceptable, THE LAND IS ALREADY OURS.... Mine, his, hers, ours, yours!

Democrats, Republicans, politicians alike... Can't trust them, and darn sure wish we didn't have to vote for a "lesser of two evils". This nonsense by Cruz is unacceptable, THE LAND IS ALREADY OURS.... Mine, his, hers, ours, yours!

So, it belongs to the guys who want to ride their motorcycles/quads/UTV's on it too?

So, it belongs to the guys who want to ride their motorcycles/quads/UTV's on it too?

Yep.

Just like it belongs to the person who doesn't want any motorized use on it.

Management means finding the appropriate balance between uses and land health. Right?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back