Cruz is Out

Public land in this country will never be safe as long as we're $19 trillion dollars in debt and have politicians who love to spend money and buy votes. How do you think most elected officials would react to this hypothetical: You need $X,XXX,XXX,XXX, and you have these options, A) raise taxes, B), cut entitlement spending, C) sell off some public land, or D) go further into debt. I can tell you right now it's between more debt and selling land, and eventually we're going to run out of people to lend us money.

We can always hold on to the hope that the FBI will do an honest investigation on Shrillary. She and BJ Willie need some quiet time in a Federal prison.

Public land in this country will never be safe as long as we're $19 trillion dollars in debt and have politicians who love to spend money and buy votes. How do you think most elected officials would react to this hypothetical: You need $X,XXX,XXX,XXX, and you have these options, A) raise taxes, B), cut entitlement spending, C) sell off some public land, or D) go further into debt. I can tell you right now it's between more debt and selling land, and eventually we're going to run out of people to lend us money.

I agree. To me selling the public lands would be on par with selling your house to pay off your car loan.

As far as Cruz goes I'm troubled that he went this far and it took someone like Trump to knock him out. I can only hope that Cruz's run can solely be attributed to the lack luster Republican candidates this year.

The debt issue is a red herring....it's not the debt that motivates folks for divestiture, it's what they stand to profit. They just use the "debt" point of conversation for a pavlovian response from the general public because so many can't put the two points together.

The debt issue is a red herring....it's not the debt that motivates folks for divestiture, it's what they stand to profit. They just use the "debt" point of conversation for a pavlovian response from the general public because so many can't put the two points together.
Ditto!!
How many uber wealty & corp's do NOT pay taxes? This is where the debt came from along with the defense industry and wars unfunded.
I'm not a millionaire,far from it.But I pay my taxes.
I will stop, if this free ride for the wealthy does not stop.
Come and get me,I am a gun owner too....

Cruz made my skin crawl,Trump makes me sick to my stomach...same with the Shrill.

Last edited:
If Count Tedula is smaht...and he is plenty smaht, he'll be swapping spit with Trump before the week is out. Sooner all the guns are pointed toward the despicable prevaricating shrew the better.

Look on the bright side. Trump would not be above using eminent domain to expand hunting access. ;)

If Count Tedula is smaht...and he is plenty smaht, he'll be swapping spit with Trump before the week is out. Sooner all the guns are pointed toward the despicable prevaricating shrew the better.

That's Madam President to you. ;)

I meant Madame Termagant in the strictest sense.

...smile

I have prided myself that until today I didn't need to go to Websters for context or definition (except for abbreviations) but you got with with the shrew reference. Nice work NHY, you got me!:D

...meanwhile.

Ted Cruz was born into neither wealth nor political nobility; he was not born handsome or brimming with natural charisma; he has all the social grace of a wet fart; literally everyone hates him; and yet, he became a U.S. Senator and won whole entire states in a major-party primary campaign for the presidency. Ted Cruz is out here living the rugged, uncompromising individualism posed by every post-Reagan conservative bard and poet laureate as the foundational American value. After all, what path to individual achievement is more rugged than the one where you seek and attain national elected office despite not just alienating but repulsing and horrifying virtually every human being with whom you come into contact, including those who share your professed beliefs?

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/farewell-to-ted-cruz-self-made-sucker-1774699995

"Ted Cruz was born into neither wealth nor political nobility; he was not born handsome or brimming with natural charisma; he has all the social grace of a wet fart; literally everyone hates him; and yet, he became a U.S. Senator and won whole entire states in a major-party primary campaign for the presidency. Ted Cruz is out here living the rugged, uncompromising individualism posed by every post-Reagan conservative bard and poet laureate as the foundational American value. After all, what path to individual achievement is more rugged than the one where you seek and attain national elected office despite not just alienating but repulsing and horrifying virtually every human being with whom you come into contact, including those who share your professed beliefs?"

Yeah, but . . . Texas. Nuf said.

On another point, Rs have stepped up and done the honorable thing in slapping the establishment, their Party, and the corporate media. Some Ds are *trying* to do the same thing but their system is rigged even worse. They need some R help. If you can, cross over during the primaries and vote Sanders. You can always vote Trump in the General. It's just that "we the people" need to rally around this one issue, this one time: Screw the establishment, screw the Parties, and screw the corporate media. Ds need help. Clinton should be stopped at all costs. Even if you might think Sanders poses a greater threat to Trump than Clinton, please look at the bigger picture, which is our common enemy (establishment, Parties, Corp Media). Besides, Trump or Sanders, it's only 4, and at the most, 8 years. Do your patriotic duty and help the Ds stop Clinton the way the Rs stopped their shills. And no, the math is not impossible. That's just what the corporate media and the D Party want you to think. If it's any incentive, I, and many other liberals I know, intend to vote Trump if Sanders get's squeezed out by the Party.

I hope I don't have to hear his preachy fake personality anymore. He can go eat boogers until his heart is content..

This Texan is glad that Canuck is out of the race. I'll keep my public lands, thank you very much.

Now if we can only get Hillary Rotten Clinton (aka hitlery) in prison, we'll really be moving in the right direction. (and Bernie sent to commie cuba)

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back