Court Removes Pendley

R.K.

Interesting, to say the least. I'll be curious how the appeal turns out.

"A federal judge on Friday ordered William Pendley to be removed as leader of the head of the Bureau of Land Management (BLM), a role that typically requires Senate confirmation.

Judge Brian Morris ruled that Pendley "served unlawfully as the Acting BLM Director for 424 days" and enjoined him from exercising the authority of the agency's director.

The ruling was issued in response to a lawsuit from Montana Gov. Steve Bullock (D) challenging Pendley's continued tenure and follows significant scrutiny from conservation groups."

Last edited:
That last paragraph! I write my Idaho Senators about this stuff and I get replies that make me feel like I am the only one writing to them.
The idea that they might have whined to the administration that they are taking a beating for a WPP nomination makes me all fuzzy.

The average republican voter that likes what trump is doing here needs to remember that he is setting a precedent and the pendulum keeps swinging further and further.
The confirmation is there for a reason.
I think it's evident people didn't like the 'pendulum's precedent' in '16.

Now nothing will get done with the horse problem. Yeah we are happy because we lost a political foe.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back