The Bureau of Land Management wants to go back to the Dust Bowl era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird flex, but ok.

I cooked a delicious Moose Bolognese sauce yesterday, it was quite delicious. The whole famjam enjoyed it with fresh Quebec cheese curds which reminded us of how much we miss home but also how happy we are to have left it...

Sauce:
1lb ground moose
1lb ground pork
250gr pancetta
1 large onion
8 cloves of garlic
2-3 carrots
3-4 big handfuls of spinach
2x 156ml tomato paste
1 1/2 cup of chicken stock (or dry white wine)
1 1/2 cup of milk
1 bay leaf
thyme to taste
salt and pepper to taste

Best enjoyed with Parmesan or with a handful of delicious cheese curds!

Mark:

If you want to make issues known, do that. Cut the bullshit political attribution, partisan BS, personal hatred, and stick to facts that get your point across. I don't tolerate "Nancy and Chuck (insert pissing and moaning complaint here)" from other members any more than I'll tolerate "Trump (insert your P&M'ing complaints here)" stuff that litters everyone of your posts.

Unfortunately, though the topics you bring up are often relevant to public land issues, you can never discuss those topics without a heavy dose of partisan BS that causes the topic to have a very small amount of substance. That does nothing to benefit the cause you are advocating, and as it relates to this forum, it does nothing to benefit the tone and discussions I want on this forum.

Make your point, give links where people can take whatever action you are hoping to inspire or information you want them to read, and let it be what it is going to be. Leave the partisan BS aside or take it to Facebook, where such things seem to be welcomed. The partisan crap is not welcomed here.

Next post you make here that is a very poorly disguised rant against political figures you dislike will be treated like other former members who did the same against political figures they disliked. You can make a point without it being blatant partisan ranting. If you can't, your password will no longer work.

This thread is LOCKED!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back