Cots

LCH

Looking for a good, sturdy, comfortable cot. I'm about 6-2 and 250, so I need a good-sized one. Considering the Gander Mountain Titan XL. Any experience with this cot, or other recommendations? Need to stay under $300, $100 is better but want one that will last.

Check out the Cabelas outfitter XL. I bought one of those by mistake but dang, it is huge. (And about $129).

I have a couple of the Cablas Alaska Guide cots as well. Very durable and they are on sale for $84 right now.

LCH - I have a cot for ya, military surplus.
My 1st cot.
I use the bunks in my wall tent, otherwise I am on the ground under a tarp.
When you come west, come on by!

Thanks for the suggestions guys, leaning towards the Outfitter XL. Hopefully I'll never need the 600 lb weight rating, but the sturdier the better ;)

I'll be doing a public land hog hunt next weekend, hoping to have it ordered and ready for it's maiden voyage along with the new Kodiak Canvas.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, leaning towards the Outfitter XL. Hopefully I'll never need the 600 lb weight rating, but the sturdier the better ;)

I'll be doing a public land hog hunt next weekend, hoping to have it ordered and ready for it's maiden voyage along with the new Kodiak Canvas.

Cannot resist...going on a hog hunt and considering a cot with a 600 lb. rating? yikes!
Better bring some flour!:hump:

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back