MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Corona virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is now effecting the VA health system. I saw my social worker today in person, but she said my appointment next week will be over the phone with me at home. The VA is trying to cut out as many non hands on visits as possible now for a few weeks. So, a lot of mental health and telehealth with providers will be from home for a couple of weeks. Which sucks, because my social worker is hot as hell and it's always nice to start a day off with her :p

I see where this might be headed.

Probably should buy some Walmart stock. The whole buy online and pickup in the parking lot is just what the doctor ordered during a pandemic.

Be nice if both sides could work together on this one, but that seems too much to ask. It wasn't the Trump admin that outsourced this country's pharm industry. I think a very hard look needs to be made at getting critical drugs produced here again. That would seem to be something that liberals and conservatives could both get behind unless the kickbacks are just too big to pass up.

Elections have consequences.

Well I'm not into strippers and cocaine, nor folks who get paid $83,000 per month for fluff jobs so Hunter is sadly out. I think Jr would probably be pretty fun to have a beer with and talk shooting at a minimum.
most likely survey 5 other boards and you would be in the majority and I agree with you too however on this board I'm afraid the motion to sit at the JR fire will not pass.

How about that strong community response in Hong Kong?

I find Hong Kong, Singapore, Denmark and other small jurisdictions not very helpful to guide large diverse countries like the US. Not on how to teach math, not on how to run healthcare, not on bubble gun related laws, not on CV -- as such I have no thoughts on Hong Kong and CV

It wasn't the Trump admin that outsourced this country's pharm industry.

No, but he had two years with a Republican majority in the Senate and House to accomplish whatever he wanted to. Sure glad we rolled back public land and environmental protections instead.

Preparedness for as pandemic is not a new topic, and the US certainly had warning signs about our overall lack of preparation.

No, but he had two years with a Republican majority in the Senate and House to accomplish whatever he wanted to. Sure glad we rolled back public land and environmental protections instead.

Preparedness for as pandemic is not a new topic, and the US certainly had warning signs about our overall lack of preparation.

I will agree that there is a lot to be done. It would appear that there will be little cooperation in DC, so I am also not optimistic that a lot will get done. It would be great though if both sides would get together to develop a plan to bring drug production back to the US in a very fast manner. That might involve rolling back some regulations and getting back to "getting things done".

This is now effecting the VA health system. I saw my social worker today in person, but she said my appointment next week will be over the phone with me at home. The VA is trying to cut out as many non hands on visits as possible now for a few weeks. So, a lot of mental health and telehealth with providers will be from home for a couple of weeks. Which sucks, because my social worker is hot as hell and it's always nice to start a day off with her :p

Same here, I’ve been calling and it just rings. Finally got a person and she said it’s been overwhelming with the changes they are forcing the scheduling department to make. I could hear the exhaustion in her voice and truly felt bad for her.

I will agree that there is a lot to be done. It would appear that there will be little cooperation in DC, so I am also not optimistic that a lot will get done. It would be great though if both sides would get together to develop a plan to bring drug production back to the US in a very fast manner. That might involve rolling back some regulations and getting back to "getting things done".
Glimmer of hope here. Hold there feet to the fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back