Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Corona virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some if you guys make me hurt.

1st. Every damn one of you has 900 products in your house with carcinogenic warnings on it. Everyone of you plays with lead. Everyone of you DAILY enters a building, or are around Asbestos. And you are fretting over air born? Ever been to Cali? Ever been to Utah in the winter? It's astounding that now the geeks are suddenly worrying about air? Same dudes that drive cars? Use power?

2nd. It's EXTREMELY obvious those amongst us that don't own business. You guys are now worrying about fast food? Just now? Just since Corona?
Trust me. The ONLY people with the luxury to sit around arguing decimsl points are people whi consider themselves bullet proof.

I'm already sanding drywall with no mask thanks to ass hats. Hopefully my customers won't read stupid shit like this. There are dudes in here that are facing financial destruction.

You are yapping on a forum financed by sponsors. Those sponsors are getting destroyed today. And the usual suspects who will pull a check every 2 weeks regardless, are out beating stupidity into the mainstream.

How long do you think Randy's wife will let him finance his platforms out of his day job? I'm betting 5 seconds.

It's hard enough out here in the real world as it is. Don't compound it by pushing stupid theories, and dumbass ideas and adding to an already over the top panic.

3rd. There is now a permanent, no exception rule. NOT ONE OF YOU CAN CRITICIZE A MILLENIAL. Snowflakes seem to be in the hunting community.

4th.

You want to do something. All You gov paycheck guys roll over to your local sporting goods shop. Buy a box of bowlers. A Leupold, some Sitka, a gerber, or a howa.

Then stop at dairy queen and buy lunch.

If this post hurt your feelings, too damn bad. Man up ladies
You had me through about half this post, then lost me with the Millennial and Man-up references. What do you think people should do?

I would like to see the government mobilize like this is a war - because it is. WE are good a that. Americans come together, willingly endure the pain, distribute that pain among everyone and show some compassion. The economic consequences of this will be huge, but they can be temporary if we hit this problem head on. I just wonder if we, as a society, have that ability anymore. I think someone said something like this earlier, the only way this becomes "no big deal" is if you treat it like a big deal. At least now we have tests available so we will see how long states like Idaho and Alabama can keep telling people its no big deal.

I'll assume crickets on this one.

How is this related to a dictator shutting down his country because of COVID-19 concerns? I linked the article to show responses are not simply an effort to make the orange man look bad. He does fine at that on his own. Obviously even true dictators, who have complete control of their countries, are taking drastic steps to mitigate risks and manage the impacts.

No crickets. I imagine the truth is somewhere in the middle of all of this.

"Claims reimbursed under this section would be limited to those for uninsured individuals not eligible for other COVID-19 testing and services assistance included in the bill," reads a summary of the amendment from the House Rules Committee.

"Republicans are claiming that it is possible funding for coronavirus testing could be used for abortions because it falls outside the annual appropriations process so Hyde Amendment doesn't apply," a House Democratic aide said in an interview. "We completely disagree with that interpretation."

No those crickets are having lunch. Don't worry the spin is coming you can count on it. M
Not spinning anything.

God forbid anyone read different sources that may provide conflicting information, and then come to a rational conclusion. Instead, it's easier to listen to sound bytes and read memes from within your echo chamber.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's certainly possible that both sides are grinding axes...and shame on them, get the damn deal done.
It's certainly possible. right now it's flat out shame on Democrats, until something is added or found added by Republicans... ;) It is certainly... possible. Wouldn't put it past either of our two party system.

Take Don Jr's phone away from him for sure...he simply doesn't understand the enmity he can generate, even when he's correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back