Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Controversial Recipe Ingredients

I cant believe anything I just read. Grew up poor. We'd eat the eyes out of a pig head and put the hocks in menudo. I'd eat just about anything. Who the hell doesn't like water melon? Or avocado? Back home my dad would buy an ice chest of oysters and we'd sit in the backyard and eat them raw with lime, tabasco, and beer. Cilantro? WTF I put that on everything.

Only food that comes to mind that I don't like, but will eat when its made by my wife, is Bittermelon. I didn't even know what it was until a couple years ago. It tastes like its name.

Time to lose some respect (if I had any to begin with).

Cilantro tastes like Palmolive dish soap.

Bell peppers are poison (as in "head to the ER").

Raw/pickled peppers are poison (fully cooked is ok).

Raw onions are not edible.

Mayo has no place in my home, and neither does anyone that brings it into my home.

Ranch is about the same.

Corn doesn't belong in salsa or chili.

McDonald's is neither "food" nor "edible".

IPAs are the worst style of beer, and most places cover up terrible beer with an obscene amount of bittering hops. Guinness is the antithesis of that.

Pineapple goes on pizza. Hot sauce goes on popcorn. Oysters are delicious. Fried chicken gizzards are a delicacy. Frog legs have no equal. Antelope beats venison. Texas brisket beats KC (excluding burnt ends), Memphis has the best ribs.

That's... that's about it...
IPA is about all I can agree with you on, haha

Don't apologize for the comment, apologize for the poor, sad life you've lived LOL.

Or, rather, hunt down some proper guacamole. Preferably made in front of you in a giant wooden bowl and a paddle on the street or in a truck.
I’ve tried the good stuff. I’d just rather have good salsa any day. Or good queso.

Cilantro...i can taste it if there’s even a hint of it in a meal. Cant even go to Chipotle. I don’t understand how people eat it.

Cilantro...i can taste it if there’s even a hint of it in a meal. Cant even go to Chipotle. I don’t understand how people eat it.

i like chipotle over qdoba all day every day. but qdoba is doing something very very right by having a little bucket of cilantro at the end of the line that you can have them shovel on your burrito by the fistful 🤤

Cilantro is gross, but coriander... I love.
fresh fruit is pretty much a no go for me, cooked its about about 50/50.
organ meat other than heart is no bueno

Cilantro. Yuck

Pineapple on pizza. No

Avacado, tastes like it feels.

Beenie weenies on everything.

Sausage gravy on everything.

Funyuns dipped in butter. You're welcome.
My wife has issued a fatwa on cilantro. Prohibited in our house (I don’t mind it, but she loathes it).

Time to lose some respect (if I had any to begin with).

Cilantro tastes like Palmolive dish soap.

Bell peppers are poison (as in "head to the ER").

Raw/pickled peppers are poison (fully cooked is ok).

Raw onions are not edible.

Mayo has no place in my home, and neither does anyone that brings it into my home.

Ranch is about the same.

Corn doesn't belong in salsa or chili.

McDonald's is neither "food" nor "edible".

IPAs are the worst style of beer, and most places cover up terrible beer with an obscene amount of bittering hops. Guinness is the antithesis of that.

Pineapple goes on pizza. Hot sauce goes on popcorn. Oysters are delicious. Fried chicken gizzards are a delicacy. Frog legs have no equal. Antelope beats venison. Texas brisket beats KC (excluding burnt ends), Memphis has the best ribs.

That's... that's about it...
Look, I’m sure you’re a nice fellow, good dad, husband, etc., but hot damn if you aren’t a misguided fool when it comes to food!

Coconut -- i don't mind the taste, but hate the texture

I don't eat anything green except green beans and they are in moderation... peppers are allowed if cooked well
My diet mostly consist of meat, potatoes and grains. Emphasis on meat

i don't like "fall off the bone" ribs. they're just over cooked. they are. i can't believe how long some of my friends smoke their ribs....

you gotta leave the right amount of pull, chew, and moisture. that's what makes real ribs.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back