Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Congrats, you've got the curse.....

Hey bud great story loved every min of reading it great thing that it came together with your dad their

You have done the coveted tag it’s due effort....which makes the notching of the tag (with friend and father!) all the sweeter.

Thanks for the effort shown in telling your adventure. Broken down transportation, beer swilling partiers, on again off again access, smaller bulls begging to be dispatched and days of time where it doesn’t seem like it could happen......and then it all came together. In Downtown Paris!! Amazing adventure.

PS: wilm1313 is on to something with the fanny pack reminder.

PPS: Devon Deer, TWC and all other Brits snickering at us using the word “fanny”!

Great write up. Considering the time and effort you put in, it makes it seem impossible to me as a nonresident to come out for a week and be successful. Knowing how hard you worked keeps things in perspective for me! But wow I bet your feeling of accomplishment is 10 fold what it would have been if you smoked one day 1. Well done, you’re living the dream!

Thanks for sharing your hunt with us! Wouldn’t have been nearly as great of a story if you’d smoked that 320 bull during archery. Congrats on a great bull and a great memory with your dad. You got me dreaming of that dream hunt with my Pops

Great story and bull. I’m sure all the hard work made it sweeter but being able to share that with your father made it THE best. I hope you two have the opportunity to weave many more hunts together.
Surely wish I could.

I am kinda at a loss for words! What a hunt and I truly enjoyed the story. Another hunt of a lifetime and the best part is in the end Dad was there to enjoy it also and you will never forget that. Beautiful bull!

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back