Caribou Gear

Congrats, you've got the curse.....

I had a bit of a break and read this post, damn good read!

I'm a firm believer that things in life happen for reason. Your dad, being by your side, was that reason!

Congratulations on tagging a fine bull and savior every outdoor adventure that you can with your father.....life is too damn short and time passes quickly.

This was a great read! I took the weekend off of HT and caught up on posts yesterday that I had been following only to find this one, this morning! Great story, great bull! Icing on the cake after hunting solo so much is getting it done with your dad and buddy! Congrats!!

I had a bit of a break and read this post, damn good read!

I'm a firm believer that things in life happen for reason. Your dad, being by your side, was that reason!

Congratulations on tagging a fine bull and savior every outdoor adventure that you can with your father.....life is too damn short and time passes quickly.
It's kinda special seeing fathers and their kids out on hunts together :)

@EYJONAS! .....job....well....done. The spread between the 5ths and 6ths on that guy is super impressive. The Royals are also truly spectacular. Memories for a life time.

@EYJONAS! .....job....well....done. The spread between the 5ths and 6ths on that guy is super impressive. The Royals are also truly spectacular. Memories for a life time.
You called me out earlier you were one of my inspiring peeps on here that pushed me over the edge. I'm glad you enjoyed it I sure enjoyed following your season as well partner!

Great story, great bull!
Great icing.
Mine was fishing with my dad a few last times the months before he died.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back