CONGRATS on YOUR DEER !!!!!!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Folks, sorry bout the lack of personal lately, I've been buisy, YAH, like thats everyones Excuse RIGHT .... ;)

(BTW, does this look familiar with the elk section *WINK*)

ANYWAYS, Let's have this thread for Everyone to post a picture of a DEER they killed this year with their Story !! THAT way we can see who all got DEER and the picture with them at one sitting ?!?!? SOUND DUMB ? WELL, thats what I'm famous for ;) Everyone can post thier full story, I'll just bore ya with my picture, because I have 5 pages of story to go with it ;) ....

I'm guessing that there is about 15 or so DEER killed this year ?!?!?! SHOW ME THE DEER BOYS AND GIRLS !!!!!! YEHEEHHhhhaa !!!

HERE's MY 2002 Montana DEER!! I showed you mine, Show me yours !!!!!

1010.jpg

I shot a couple of these:

toro.jpg

I didn't get any suck-cess pictures, so this will just have to be a representative example. ;)

Here is YoungRobinHood's 1st bow kill...
gra2.jpg

Here is the 2nd deer....
sew0007.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-20-2002 17:50: Message edited by: FLIPPER ]</font>

My 1st deer of the year is still in one of these...
pict6583.jpg

But here is the 2nd....
sew0056.jpg

And here is the 3rd....
sew0060.jpg

Here is a plug for "THE DECAL"....
sew0067.jpg

And here is a plug for "THE HAT"....
sew0061.jpg

Flipper....that mug of yours ruined the plug for the hat :D ......and Nut..what the hell are you doing to that deer! :eek:

The kids rule in this line up of photos ;)

I aint ruining this thread with my ugly face again. after seeing the youngsters and that ever so cute Deerchick's pics i dont feel posting a pic.
My rifle season is this weekend so maybe i can post a new pic on a new thread if my luck holds out.

Being from the great state of :D TEXAS :D I aint skeert of posting my mug, it's already in many of the post offices here ;)

use enuff gun...... :cool: AA :cool:

10pt3.jpg

After spending an hour hustling right up the side of a very tall steep hill, I got to the top and this fella was just standing there for me to shoot. So it only took four hours to get it back off the hill. Six hours from the house, I pulled in to the drive. As of today I have spent the whole day cutting him up, readying him for the final freeze. I am getting a shoulder mount done of him.. :D
elkchsrdeer.jpg

The short version of the story...

I hiked up a very steep hill on the last afternoon of the season, saw a small buck, shot him, deboned him, carried him down a very steep hill.

02Buck1.jpg

Oak

The boy did great and killed this buck. My buck isn't even worth posting. Let's just say I'm waaaaaaaay more proud of my boy's deer than anything I've killed this year.
fd08ac19.jpg

It's not about what buck you're more proud of.. It's about ALL The bucks we've kilt this year
GET buisy 'sky, Post it
:cool:

Nah, I'd rather sit around and wait for the UPS truck to arrive. See the Firside chat.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-21-2002 12:21: Message edited by: Big Sky ]</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moosie:
It's about ALL The bucks we've kilt this year<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Well, excuuuuuse me! ;)

Here's what I got so far for bucks.

hunttalk.jpg

He's a gold level ROE axis from Thompson's ranch where I've guided a bunch.

I let this big guy go, a King's deer, i.e. red stag.

sevsev.jpg

I'm still hunting too, our whitetail season goes to Jan. 3 or 4 and mule deer season for rifle is after Thanksgiving.

One foggy Christmas Eve I got this northern migratory deer.

rudolf.jpg

Maybe I'll get one of those in the next month or so.

Here he is I got him Saturday, Nov. 30. I'm back in camp, el delux camper there and super delux outhouse to the right. One happy hunter with a deer in the Hunttalk hat in the middle.

deer02camp.jpg

Here's a doe, I got with my 223 single shot pistol on D-Day 2002!

tomdoe.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-08-2002 10:30: Message edited by: Tom ]</font>

The first one is of my pregnant missus with her first buck and the second is of the bambi I shot this year. Just about let him walk in order to look for something a wee bit bigger in the antler department, but then decided that would have to wait.

MonibuckB.jpg

whiteyC.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back