Yeti GOBOX Collection

FLIP FLOP DAN.... A must read for all ol' timer HuntTalkers

I've even managed to get down there! Not as far as the bridge I don't think, been a while and the brain don't remember things so good, but it IS a nice drive. Stopped at the Shoup store for a Huckleberry shake. Love those old gas pumps.
That's a very good reason alone for the drive! Though I prefer vanilla malt...

Speaking of milkshakes, Moosie did they every rebuild your shake eporium after it burnt?

Who ever had the pink fluffy flip flops won... Can't remember if it was Moosie or IDbugler. Funny stuff.

Crazy who you run into.

Only girls wear flip flops.............especially when you pick them up from their volleyball game and they forgot their other shoes. She wasn't about to wear her "nice" volleyball shoes through the sage so she wore what she had. :D

grouse2011 (2).jpg

grouse2011 (6).jpg

I wasn't around long enough ago to have seen the flip-flop episodes. Still had to laugh pretty hard about Dan killing one in that country. Awesome country!

-Cade

Solid post Moosie.

Dan is a good friend of mine. This past spring while chasing coyotes and sheds he was recapping Mike's sheep/Dan's deer hunt (Dan killed 3pt muley with his bow) and he mentioned running into you and the flip flop story.

He had good things to say about you and thought it was cool to meet up again on the Salmon. Bowsiters know him as OutdoorDan though he should be called LuckyDan as he's currently in AZ chasing bulls for the second time in three years (I'm not jealous or anything).

Such long odds to meet the same guy twice on a draw sheep hunt its cool any way you slice it. You are right Dan is a good guy and passionate about bowhunting and hunting in general. If anyone is looking for backpacking/hunting gear, rentals or hunt ideas check him out at hunthardcore.

Moosie I always thought you drownt in the Snake River...Good to hear from you again.

Thanks for the history lesson...

Only girls wear flip flops.............especially when you pick them up from their volleyball game and they forgot their other shoes. She wasn't about to wear her "nice" volleyball shoes through the sage so she wore what she had. :D

View attachment 43133

View attachment 43134

I wasn't around long enough ago to have seen the flip-flop episodes. Still had to laugh pretty hard about Dan killing one in that country. Awesome country!

-Cade
That second pic is GREAT! Congrats on bring down a bomber! ;) I really miss seeing, counting, and hunting those birds.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back