Caribou Gear

Conceal Carry Compression Shorts?

Brachii

One of the reasons I don’t carry is that I don’t wear belt loops. My attire is 90% gym shorts and the sticky holster I have always feels like it’s going to fall out. I recently saw that there are brands that make compression shorts/boxers with a built in slot made of elastic.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these and their opinion. Any favorite brands? Most of the criticism I see is that you can’t run with them, and people typically buy them for exercising, but that’s not what I’d do. I just want an option to safely carry with my elastic shorts. Are there any options i haven’t considered? Pocket carrying isn’t really good for me, as I have a Glock 19 and my short pockets are usually pretty shallow and I’d rather not buy a new weapon. Thanks for tips!

Note: I would typically appendix carry due to my large posterior. A brand with a front option would be ideal.

Wingman Fabriclip is a phenomenal solution for those who wear leggings or the like. No belt necessary and incredibly functional.

Might be worth looking into the Phlster Enigma. I don't have any experience with it, but it seems like a reasonable solution for carrying without a belt.

Belly band style holsters are for just this kind of issue

One of the reasons I don’t carry is that I don’t wear belt loops. My attire is 90% gym shorts and the sticky holster I have always feels like it’s going to fall out. I recently saw that there are brands that make compression shorts/boxers with a built in slot made of elastic.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these and their opinion. Any favorite brands? Most of the criticism I see is that you can’t run with them, and people typically buy them for exercising, but that’s not what I’d do. I just want an option to safely carry with my elastic shorts. Are there any options i haven’t considered? Pocket carrying isn’t really good for me, as I have a Glock 19 and my short pockets are usually pretty shallow and I’d rather not buy a new weapon. Thanks for tips!

Note: I would typically appendix carry due to my large posterior. A brand with a front option would be ideal.
Are you a number of France's Olympic cycling team ;)

Big butt and gym shorts with a Glock shoved in the front? Too much information.

Gym shorts are for the gym or the recliner. Not trying to be a jerk but that’s the truth of it…in my opinion.
Get you some lightweight hiking shorts and a good belt/holster.
You don’t want to get into a fight in gym shorts.

Is that a pistol in your spandex or are you just happy to see me?

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Compression shorts already make you conceal carry your own dong, you should have experience in this

Back