Component Availability

Did a little perusing and found H4350 locally. Given the difficulty of finding RL16 I’m going to test some loads and then likely switch. I’ll sell the few remaining pounds I have to a buddy for his .280AI.

Then buy about 16 pounds of 4350.

Did a little perusing and found H4350 locally. Given the difficulty of finding RL16 I’m going to test some loads and then likely switch. I’ll sell the few remaining pounds I have to a buddy for his .280AI.

Then buy about 16 pounds of 4350
4350 hasn't been too tough lately. Took me about 4 months to find 7828ssc but damn it I finally got some. Now if Nosler would actually put some bullets out that aren't ballistic tips I'd be in business.

4350 hasn't been too tough lately. Took me about 4 months to find 7828ssc but damn it I finally got some. Now if Nosler would actually put some bullets out that aren't ballistic tips I'd be in business.
I regularly see 4350 on line, but didn’t want to pay shipping. It and Varget are both fairly easy to find right now.

I like R19 in our 243’s but it has vanished. H1000 seems to be everywhere around here, and upon initial testing it seems to work well in the 243’s. We’re gonna use that for awhile.

Then buy about 16 pounds of 4350.
Talked to an ATK guy last week. Don't look for much Alliant on the shelves soon. I'm seeing plenty of H4350 on shelves in our area.

Why?. mtmuley
He says they are so behind on ammo orders that the aren't taking component orders. That's why primers are hit and miss as well. I've been using a lot of 2000-MR and it's unobtanium now.

Missoula Scheel's blew my mind on powder selection when I was there in May. Between powder and the bike @HeartbeatofAmerica Freak talked me into ;) , I blew damn near $3000 in that place.

He says they are so behind on ammo orders that the aren't taking component orders. That's why primers are hit and miss as well. I've been using a lot of 2000-MR and it's unobtanium now.

Missoula Scheel's blew my mind on powder selection when I was there in May. Between powder and the bike @HeartbeatofAmerica Freak talked me into ;) , I blew damn near $3000 in that place.
Love me some Scheels. Favorite store in America

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back